If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
There are a lot of reasons why Sauze D’Oulx, Italy makes a wonderful travel destination for ski & snowboard lovers alike.
- It is part of the Milky Way ski area, where ski lifts link France & Italy, so your ski lift pass will also cover you for other ski resorts (Sestriere, Sansicario & Claviere in Italy plus Montgenèvre in France)
- It has an excellent ski bus service so even if you are not staying right by the lifts you will have easy access to the lifts
- Nicknamed the “Benidorm of The Alps”, it has a boisterous nightlife scene with lots of great bars
There are also some great ways to save money right now on a Sauze D’Oulx, Italy ski holiday if you book through Crystal Ski Holidays, because they have some great deals going:
- 30% off ski lift passes & equipment
- Discounted lift passes for adults ages 64 & older
- Free lift passes for children 8 and under when accompanied by an adult who pre-books a lift pass of the same type as the child
- Free helmet hire for children 11 years old & younger when hiring skis/snowboards & boots
So book your ski holiday now while you can take advantage of these deals!