If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you planning a family ski trip this winter? Then why don’t you consider a ski vacation in Vail, Colorado? Vail, Colorado is a wonderful travel destination with great skiing, snowboarding, and other winter sports.
But Vail is great for children, too. Near the Vista Bahn Ski lift is Pirate Ship Park. It’s a three-deck level play area with slides, climbing nets, and more. There’s also a great indoor play space called Imagination Station. Kids can also have fun snow tubing and ice skating. And there are great skiing and snowboarding lessons available for children in Vail.
But if you want to make a family vacation in Vail truly special, consider staying at one of these hotels. They are all considered great family hotels and have great customer reviews at TripAdvisor. And you can use TripAdvisor to find a good price for these hotels.
- Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
- Tivoli Lodge
- The Vail Collection at the Ritz-Carlton Residences
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail
- Austria Haus Hotel
- Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa
- The Sebastian – Vail
- Sitzmark Lodge at Vail
- Vail’s Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge
- Grand Hyatt Vail
- Lion Square Lodge
- The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort
- Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
- Marriott’s StreamSide Evergreen at Vail
- Gasthof Gramshammer
- Evergreen Lodge
- Marriott’s StreamSide Birch at Vail
- Antlers at Vail