If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
From January 1st to January 6th, you can celebrate Three Kings’ Day at SeaWorld Orlando.
This Fiesta de los Reyes is a celebration in the honor of the cherished tradition of Latin cultures, and it is a celebration that you & your family will surely love.
Here are 5 reasons you should go:
- Three Kings Processional: Follow the Three Wise Men to a live nativity scene, featuring live animals, which depicts the Three Kings’ arrival. You and your family will learn about their journey & the tradition of the Three Kings holiday from a storyteller. This will take place several times during the day and you’ll be able to get great photos!
- O Wonderous Night: In this show, singing, special effects, lighting & live animals will help tell this wonderful story
- Sea of Trees: You can take a walk through a wintery, watery wonderland & see the beautiful holiday trees (this is my favorite holiday decoration at SeaWorld!). These trees sparkle to holiday music & light up the water.
- Special Holiday Feast: You can enjoy a traditional Puerto Rican holiday dish at Sharks Underwater Grill (this is my favorite restaurant at SeaWorld, where you can watch sharks and fish swim by as you enjoy your food). This menu, made exclusively for this event, features roasted pork with onion mojo arroz con gandules, pasteles & fried tostones garnished with mayoquetchup, and a homemade vanilla & cheese flan drizzled with caramel for dessert.
- Festive Food & Drink: In addition to the signature meal, other Latin-inspired dishes & drinks will be available throughout the park, including authentic Puerto Rican quesitos, empanadas (cheese, chicken or beef), miniature papas rellenas (fried stuffed potatoes) & bacalaitos (codfish fritters). You can also treat yourself to frozen coquitos or frozen sangria.
Admission to this special event is included in the price of a single-park ticket (or an annual pass or fun card). You can save $20 on a single-day ticket if you purchase your ticket in advance through SeaWorld’s website.