If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Given how much I love Christmas and Disney, it’s not surprising that I’m a big fan of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. And one of the many fun things about the holiday event, held each year at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World, are the fun seasonal treats. (You can read more about some of the other activities here in this guide.)
Now, the Christmas themed specialty treats aren’t included in the price of admission. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t treat yourself to some of the delicious Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party food offerings.
Unless otherwise noted, these treats are available only during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. If there is an asterisk (*), it means that the snacks are also available during regular park hours from November 8 through December 31.
Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Once Upon a Christmastime Tart – This beautiful dessert consists of a cranberry and chocolate tart topped with chocolate Mickey ears.
The Friar’s Nook
- Curry Brat Tots – Delicious tots with curry ketchup, chopped bratwurst, and apple slaw on top.
- Tinker Bell Cream Puff – On top of this cream puff and compressed carrot cake, you’ll find chocolate wings, spiced walnuts, and spiced cream cheese icing.
Golden Oak Outpost
- Chai Caramel Freeze – A salted caramel freeze that comes with chai spiced whipped cream.*
- Fried Pork Tamale – Enjoy a fried pork tamale, “Christmas Style,” with queso fresco and red and green chile sauces.*
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Texas-sized Sweet Potato Pie – A baked sweet potato pie with candied pecans and marshmallow meringue.*
Main Street, USA
- Holiday Dinner Dog – This special all-beef hot dog features cheese curds, savory stuffing funnel cake, and cranberry mustard.*
- Christmas Tree Cake – This red velvet brownie cheesecake includes spiced caramel and eggnog buttercream. And it’s topped with mini sugar Christmas lights!
Find out more about Casey’s Corner in this restaurant review.
Main Street Bakery
- Cinnamon Roll – Who doesn’t love a Mickey Mouse-shaped treat? This Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll comes with white icing.*
- Mickey Mousse Ornament Treat – This cute, Mickey-ornament shaped snack consists of a spiced almond cake with brownie crumble and gingerbread mousse with a crispy center.
- Christmas Cookie Churro – A churro decorated with Christmas sprinkles, cookie crumbles, and marshmallow cream.*
- Christmas Wreath Doughnut – A red velvet doughnut topped with holiday sprinkle decorations and green buttercream.*
- Apple Cider Float – Apple cider with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkling of cinnamon on top.
- Funnel Cake Sundae – A funnel cake topped with M&M’S chocolate candies, hot fudge, and peppermint ice cream.
- Sandy Claws Peppermint Mousse Treat – This dessert consists of white chocolate peppermint mousse with chocolate fudge in the center. And it’s decorated with a Jack Skellington face and a chocolate Santa hat.
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Candy Cane Hot Cocoa – This hot chocolate treat also features whipped cream, candy cane pieces, and peppermint ice cream.
- Peppermint Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae – A brownie topped with hot fudge, candy cane pieces, and peppermint ice cream.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Lock, Shock, and Barrel Sundae – A Lock, Shock, and Barrel (from the Nightmare Before Christmas) chocolate piece accompanies this festive vanilla cake, with whipped cream, strawberry topping, Christmas sprinkles, and vanilla ice cream*
- Sugar Plum Shake – Enjoy spiced sugar plum soft-serve, with sprinkles, whipped cream, and cherry syrup on top.
- Polar Bear Claw – A fun chocolate hazelnut pastry covered with white and dark chocolate.
More Holiday Fun in Orlando
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party runs from November 8 through December 22.
If you’ll be visiting Disney World in November, make sure to check out the Thanksgiving menus throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Delicious holiday food at Disney World isn’t limited to just Christmas!
And during this holiday season, there are some great Christmas events elsewhere in Orlando.
There are many fun Christmas activities at Gaylord Palms Resort. One of the most popular is ICE!, which is an amazing experience full of gigantic ice sculptures.
And as for other theme parks, the Universal Orlando holiday events are a lot of fun, as is the SeaWorld Orlando Christmas celebration.