If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Make your summer super by heading to Disneyland Paris this summer from 10h June to 30th September 2018, where you can enjoy the Marvel Summer of Super Heroes.
Here are 5 reasons you need to take a holiday this summer to Disneyland Paris so you can enjoy the Marvel Summer of Super Heroes:
- Epic Marvel: Super Heroes United: This brand-new show features live Marvel characters & awesome, heroic special effects. You’ll see Iron Man & Captain America fight each other before uniting with Spider-Man & Black Widow to fight the supervillain Thanos. The show also features flashbacks showing how each hero got their powers. This is a show that no superhero fan will want to miss!!!
- Stark Expo Presents: Energy for Tomorrow: Another great new show where you’ll get to see The Avengers, including Thor & Black Widow, fight an epic battle with Loki, Asgard’s evil second prince
- Heroic Face Painting: Marvel fans will be able to transform into their favourite superhero for the day, courtesy of the face painting available at Disneyland Paris! Whether you go green for the Hulk or red for Spider-Man, it’s sure to be a great day!
- Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Dance-off: You can meet Star-Lord & Gamora, then you can show off your moves on the dance floor to classic 70s & 80s music blasting from Peter Quill’s boom box.
- Heroic Encounter: Captain America: This is a great meet & greet encounter, where you and/or your kids can shake hands with America’s bravest Avenger.
And here’s one extra bonus of visiting the park during Marvel Summer of Super Heroes: Disneyland Paris’s amazing 25th Anniversary will be drawing to a close in September, so you’ll still be able to enjoy some of the great celebrations going on during this anniversary celebration, such as Disney Stars on Parade, Disney Illuminations, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain and much more!
And here’s another reason you should go ahead and plan a holiday here: you can get discounted tickets here, for under $50!