If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
From February 10th-25th, you can celebrate the Year of the Dog at Universal Studios Hollywood during their Lunar New Year event.
You and your friends are family are sure to enjoy what Universal Studios has planned for the occasion. Here are 5 of the coolest things you will be able to experience during the Lunar New Year Celebration:
- Enjoy great entertainment at Jade’s Palace, like a Dragon Warriors Kung Fu training show & live performances
- Enjoy great photo opportunities with Po and Tigress from Kung Fu Panda at recreation of Po Village in Universal Plaza & photo opportunities with Illumination’s Minions, who will be dressed in traditional Chinese attire
- Enjoy art lessons with an art expert where you can learn how to draw one of your favorite characters – and then bring home your artwork as a wonderful souvenir!
- Enjoy authentic Asian noodles & dim sum dishes at Mr. Ping’s Noodle Shop, where you can meet Mr. Ping himself
- Enjoy facing off with Megatron from Transformers – who during this event will be speaking Mandarin!
To visit, you won’t need any kind of extra special event ticket – it’s included in the price of admission of Universal Studios Hollywood, and you can get discounted Universal Studios Hollywood tickets through Undercover Tourist.