If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you looking to visit Aquatica San Diego water park this summer? With all the thrill rides, slides, children’s areas, pools & other fun activities available at Aquatica, it’s no wonder!
But I’m sure you’re going to want to find the cheapest ticket option available. Here are 5 ways you can save money at this fun Chula Vista, California water park, and hopefully you can find one of these ways to help you save money on admission:
- Go during the week: The cheapest tickets available for Aquatica San Diego are weekday tickets, which you can buy online for just $34.99. You can visit Monday through Friday with this ticket (not Saturday & Sunday).
- Buy online: If you want to go on a weekend, one way you can save money is by buying your ticket online. You can save up to $8 by purchasing your ticket online, which can really add up if you are purchasing for yourself and your family or yourself and friends!
- Buy a 2-Park combo ticket: Want to visit both Aquatica San Diego and SeaWorld San Diego? Then buy a 2-park combo ticket and then you can get into Aquatica San Diego – for free! You’ll just need to visit both parks within 7 days of each other, but this is the perfect option if you are visiting the San Diego area this summer for a limited amount of time, such as week.
- Buy a splash pass: If you are visiting San Diego for much longer than a week, or you live in the Southern California area, then a Splash Pass is a great option for you. It only costs $47.99, which is just $8 more than a one-day any day ticket to Aquatica San Diego, but you can use the Splash Pass to get unlimited visits for the entire 2018 season with no blackout dates (the season ends on October 28th, so this is a lot of great Aquatica fun!).
- Buy an annual pass: Another great option if you’re either based in Southern California or visit a lot is the SeaWorld & Aquatica 2-park annual pass. In addition to getting unlimited admission to both the Aquatica water park and SeaWorld theme park, you’ll get free general parking (which can save you up to $20/visit), in-park savings (like discounts on dining or merchandise), free guest tickets during promotional event days, annual passholder only events and much more. And here’s one other reason this option can make a lot of sense: you can choose to pay $13.99/month and pay over time, which can be great if you like to budget out your activities rather than pay upfront.