If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Busch Gardens theme park in Williamsburg, Virginia is the place to be this summer! Each day from June 17, 2022, through August 14, 2022, there will be great entertainment from day to night.
You can enjoy all the great rides, shows, and animal experiences that you normally do at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. But then there are some extra things that make this celebration so special. We’ll go over them. And then we’ll tell you how you can save money on your ticket to Busch Gardens!
Summer Celebration Concerts
Every Saturday during the Summer Celebration, a new nationally touring and award-winning artist takes the outdoor Royal Palace Theatre stage at 7:00 p.m. They cover a variety of musical styles, like Pop, R&B, Country, Classic Rock, and Christian. All of these concerts are included in the cost of your admission!
More acts will be scheduled later, but as of right now concerts include:
- Air Supply: Saturday, June 18th
- Breland: Saturday, June 25th
- Tribute Bands: Guns N’ Roses & Bon Jovi: Saturday, July 2nd
- Ashanti: Saturday, July 9th
- FOR KING + COUNTRY: Saturday, July 23rd
- Maddie & Tae: Saturday, August 6th
- ASIA Featuring John Payne: Saturday, August 13th
Want to make sure you get a great seat for these concerts? Click here to book an upgraded seat.
Summer Celebration Talent Live
Good news for fans of America’s Got Talent! Each day during the Summer Celebration you can watch an act from America’s Got Talent at the Globe Theatre perform! Enjoy comedians, dance troupes, magicians, and more.
- Kenichi Ebina: A performing artist who mixes unique dance styles with pantomime and sound and light illusion effects
- June 17th – June 26th
- Duwendé: A six-person a cappella band performing original, bass-and-beatbox-driven funk/pop music style
- June 27 – July 3
- Tom Cotter: The first comedian to ever appear on America’s Got Talent
- July 4-10
- Landau Eugene Murphy Jr.: The Season 6 winner who sings soul & Sinatra
- July 11-17
- Derek Hughes: A conjurer who was a top ten finalist
- July 18-24
- Vicki Barbolak: A fan favorite, season 13 top 10 ten finalist comedian
- July 25-31
- The Passing Zone: A very popular comedy act
- August 1-7
- Light Balance: A hi-tech neon & LED dance group
- August 8-14
You can get reserved seating for these acts by clicking here.
Summer Fireworks Spectacular
Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (weather permitting, of course), you can enjoy seeing beautiful fireworks fill up the night’s sky. I’ve always loved watching the fireworks at Busch Gardens. You will love the beautiful colors of the fireworks set to a great summer soundtrack.
Summer Treats & Specialty Drinks
There are all-new summer treats and drinks, including alcoholic drinks for those ages 21 and older, that debut during the Summer Celebration.
Perhaps I have left the best for last. Members & Annual Pass Holders over the age of 21 years old can get one free seven-ounce beer per day at Grogan’s Grill in Ireland.
So if you are not a member or annual pass holder, you might want to consider becoming one. You get a lot of perks, too, for being a member. My family are members, and we really love it. In addition to perks like this, you get discounted food and drinks throughout the park, discounted merchandise, and perhaps my favorite, free parking in the special England parking lot. It’s a lot less walking to the park and you don’t have to bother taking a tram to your parking spot at the end of the day you are so close to your car. Click here to start the process of being a member!
So a neat thing about the Busch Gardens Summer Celebration is that admission to this event is included in the cost of your ticket. And we tell you how to get a discounted ticket in our Busch Gardens Williamsburg Guide. You can book a a VIP reserved seat which gives you access to the front row of the “reserved seating area”, where seats are given on a first-come, first-serve basis. You can get reserved seating area to get to the middle of this section.