If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Sanrio Puroland in Tokyo
Sanrio Puroland has been entertaining visitors since its opening in 1990. Also known as Hello Kitty Land, it is an indoor theme park located in Tama New Town, Tokyo, Japan.
One of Japan’s top tourist destinations, it attracts more than 1.5 million visitors each year. Attractions provide fun for kids and also adults. Immerse yourself in the amazing pink world of Hello Kitty.
Sanrio Characters List
Sanrio characters include
- Hello Kitty
- My Melody
- Hello Mimmy
- Little Forest Fellow
- My Sweet Piano
- Memousa & Hanausa (Sugarbunnies)
- Kiki & Lala (Little Twin Stars)
Sanrio Puroland Rides, Attractions & Shows
The Park has three live theaters and one film theater. Current theater musicals include
- Memory Boys is a heart touching musical with My Melody.
- Kawaii Kabuki is a musical blending Kabuki with Sanrio Puroland with the Hello Kitty Troupe.
- Miracle Illusion Happiness is an illusion show with lights and Hello Kitty and Daniel.
The film theater is currently showing Gudetama the Movie Show.
See the Miracle Gift Parade with Sanrio characters reminding you that small miracles happen when you watch this parade.
Some of the attractions include
- Lady Kitty House where you’ll see her private quarters, a dress tower, a Japanese tea room, a rose garden and you can take a picture with Kitty at the end.
- Mymeroad Drive – Drive an “Eco Melody Car” around Mariland where My Melody and friends live. There are 6 photo spots during the drive.
- Twinklingtour – You’ll travel to Dream Star Cloud where Kiki & Lala were born and see their birthplace which is enveloped by clouds.
- Gudetama Land has mini games, photo spots and fun attractions.
- Hello Kitty Bell of Happiness is a “love power spot.” Ring the bell and hope for luck in love.
- Face Seal – Stick a character seal to your face.
- Sanrio Character Boat Ride is a 10 minute water tour through the world of Sanrio characters.
There are many rides, arcades, attractions, shops and restaurants. Dessert themed areas are candy, ice cream, bread, juice and chocolate factories.
Coupon for Sanrio Puroland Tokyo Tickets
Are you looking for a way to save money on Sanrio Puroland? Click here and you can save $17 (48% discount) on each ticket.