If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Whale’s Tale Water Park
Whale’s Tale Water Park in Lincoln, New Hampshire is widely regarded as one of the best water parks not only in New England but all of America as well. And it’s no surprise when you check out all the great attractions available at Whale’s Tale:
- Shipwreck Island, a state-of-the-art water complex with slides, splash areas, etc.
- Akua Beach, where you can enjoy surfing & boogie boarding
- Eye of the Storm, a thrill ride where you go down a dark, enclosed tube at a 50-degree angle. After that, you enter the “eye of the storm” at speeds of up to 35 miles per hour. You’re rotated around the sloped bowl until you take a 4′ drop is taken into the pool below.
- Castaway Cove, an 85-foot heated pool fittingly shaped like a whale surrounded by 3 hot tubs.
- Banzai Pipeline, a thrill ride that sends you into the quarterpipe at top speeds
- Poseidon’s Voyage, where you step into the SkyBox, which is a nearly vertical launch capsule with a trap door at the bottom. You’re then launched into the steepest drop in the water park industry where you accelerate to the top speed of 38 feet per second.
- Harpoon Express, where you along with 2 or 3 other riders can enjoy riding a tube down a bobsled-style course in a great combination family & thrill ride
- Downpour, where you can slide down a 430′ long winding course that starts 50′ in the air
- The Plunge, where you can race your friends or family on duel speed slides that reach speeds of up to 40 miles per hour.
- Beluga Boggin, a ride younger kids can enjoy too where you take a single tube down a gentle figure 8 course
- Willie’s Wave Pool, where you can enjoy a fun wave pool
- Jonah’s Escape, where you can relax on a 1/4 mile lazy river that passes under a bridge & waterfalls
Whale’s Tale Water Park Coupons
So now that you definitely know you want to visit Whale’s Tale Water Park this summer, the question is, is there any way you can save money on tickets? Well, at Green Vacation Deals, the answer to that question is always yes! You can click here and then you can save 28% of the cost of your ticket.