If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Kentucky Kingdom is an amusement park in Louisville, Kentucky, offering more than 70 rides and roller coasters. It also contains a water park, Hurricane Bay.
They have several ways you can save money and enjoy a wonderful park experience.
- Season Pass
- Get free parking and save $8 per visit
- Soft drinks will cost $1 – regularly $3
- 20% discount on all food
- 20% discount on all merchandise
- Unlimited admission to Kentucky Kingdom & Hurricane Bay
- Unlimited rides in the park
- Cost of 2017 Season Pass $99 – Cost of one general admission $49.99
- Military/First Responder – Special admission price is $29.99 and is valid for 1 visit during the 2017 season. Can purchase 4 tickets per ID.
- Senior Admission – Special admission is $39.95 and is valid for 1 visit during the 2017 season. You must be age 55+ to get this.
- Book online and save $5 off an adult ticket and $10 off a child’s ticket. This is valid for 1 visit during the 2017 season.