If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
SeaWorld Orlando Date-Specific Ticket Flash Sale
I don’t know about you, but I am ready to get back to SeaWorld & Aquatica! And luckily, we don’t have to wait much longer. SeaWorld theme park & Aquatica water park in Orlando, Florida are reopening on June 11th!
But when they do open, both parks will work hard to manage park capacity and social distancing rules. Because of this, SeaWorld and Aquatica will require reservations. This means that even if you have an annual pass or a fun card, you’ll need to reserve the specific day you want to visit ahead of time. And it also means if you were planning on buying your ticket to get there, you might be out of luck because the parks could have already been at capacity.
But here’s the good news if you don’t already have a ticket. SeaWorld & Aquatica are selling date-specific tickets online. And the best part is these tickets are on sale!
Yes, right now you can get a date-specific SeaWorld or Aquatica ticket for up to 50% off! It is part of their Welcome Back Flash Sale. This sale will take place between now and June 14, 2020. In my opinion, though, you should get these tickets and reserve your date as soon as possible. Because once the parks fill up to capacity for a specific date, you will no longer be able to buy a ticket for that day. And I know you don’t want to miss out on going to these amazing parks! So click here to get started.
Date-Specific Ticket Flash Sale Details
So, I know what you may be thinking. I said you could save up to 50%. But what are the specifics? Well, don’t worry; I’m about to tell you!
- SeaWorld Single-Day Ticket
- Save up to 5%
- SeaWorld & Aquatica 2-Day Ticket (one day at each park)
- Save over 50%
- 2020 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card: This covers admission through December 31, 2020, but you’ll need to reserve your day ahead of time
- Save over 30%
- 2 Park Ticket with your choice of 2 days at 2 of the following parks: SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay & Adventure Island waterpark
- Get the 2nd park free and just pay for the 1st park!
- 2 Park Ticket with your choice of 3 days at 3 of the following parks: SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay & Adventure Island waterpark
- Save $50
- Four Park ticket with 14 days of admission at 4 parks (SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay & Adventure Island waterpark) with parking included
- Save over $30
Now the last option includes parking. If you choose one of the other ticket options, then I strongly encourage you to purchase your parking ahead of time. Because that way it will be a contactless purchase!
And to get you excited for your upcoming ticket, watch our virtual tour of Aquatica water park!