If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Cool down in the heat of summer and head to Sandcastle Waterpark in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! With its picturesque location, 15 water slides, a wave pool, lazy river and 2 children play areas, Sandcastle Waterpark has something for the whole family, making it an ideal vacation spot when visiting Steel City.
But if you are planning on a vacation to Pittsburgh, you may be looking to save money here and there to not break the budget. Here are 5 ways you can save money this summer when booking Sandcastle Waterpark tickets:
1) Choose less popular days – If you have a bit of flexibility on which day you can go to Sandcastle Waterpark, then you can purchase Smart Day Tickets and save $16 per ticket. Sandcastle Waterpark has designated certain days where attendance in the past has been lower and you can save money on tickets to the park on those days. You will need to purchase these online, though, since they are not available at the gate.
Here are a few of these days:
2) Buy in advance – If you buy online at least 7 days in advance of when you attend Sandcastle Waterpark, you can pay $25.99 and save $10 per ticket.
3) Go with the whole family – If you purchase a 2017 Family Four Pack, and purchase 4 tickets together, then you pay $26.74 and save $9.25 per ticket.
4) Use Groupon – Groupon often has great discounts on tickets places, and Sandcastle Waterpark is no exception: there is a current Groupon Sandcastle Waterpark Deal where you can pay $31.99 per ticket and save $4 per ticket.
5) Go on the weekday – if you go Monday through Friday, then you can pay $32.99 and save $3 per ticket.