If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
My family recently had the pleasure of staying at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites. This the newest onsite hotel at the Universal Orlando Resort in Florida. They offer free and frequent bus transportation to the Universal theme parks: Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay. You can also get early admission (one hour early!) to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay. So there are a lot of reasons why you’re going to want to stay there for a trip to Universal theme parks. Especially since it’s affordable – you can get a great rate by clicking here.
We stayed at one of the two-bedroom suites. As usual, we’re giving you guys a peek at this amazing hotel with our virtual tour:
Surfside Inn & Suites has a surfing theme, which I think you can see from the video. Everything at the hotel is themed to surfing, beaches & the ocean.
In this video, we show you:
- Our two-bedroom suite. Notice how it features not one, not two, but three queen beds!
- The quick-service restaurant, Beach Break Cafe. Check out the delicious pancakes we got here for breakfast!
- The onsite Starbucks in the lobby
- Surfside Inn’s surfboard-shaped pool
- The poolside Sand Bar, which sells frozen drinks, wine, beer, cocktails & smoothies
- The perfectly decorated lobby
- Surfside Inn’s arcade
- The fitness center
- And more!
After staying here, we think this hotel is a great Universal hotel for families. If you’ve gone to Universal before & stayed at Cabana Bay (or are thinking about staying at Cabana Bay), check out our Surfside Inn & Cabana Bay Comparison. Also, click here if you are looking to save money on Universal theme park tickets.