If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
You can find Asia’s First Water Jungle in Hua Hin, Thailand at Vana Nava – and you can experience it at a promotional rate.
Vana Nava Hua Hin is an amazing ecologically aware community water park with over 200,000 trees and plants and is home to Thailand’s First Professional Underwater Studio. There are also a lot of other fun attractions and rides there, such as:
- The Abyss, the largest water slide in Thailand
- Boomerango, Thailand’s first anti-gravity tube-slide
- AqauLoop, Thailand’s only vertical looping body slide
- Freefall, a heart dropping body slide where you go 50km per hour in 30 seconds
- Vana Nava Falls, Asia’s tallest manmade mountain waterfall with a height of 31 meters
If you are interested in visiting this water park, then book a Vana Nava Hua Hin Family Package through Viator. Not only will you get admission into the park, but you get free shuttle bus service from Vana Nava Water Park to BluPort Hua Hin.