If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Escape the heat of Marrakech and spend a fun day at Oasiria Water Park. This is Morocco’s largest water park. Ride waves and slides, swim, and unwind on the quiet river.
This tour includes hotel pickup, transfer in an air conditioned car, water park tickets and hotel drop off.
Oasiria Water Park has activities that everyone in the family can enjoy.
- Pirates Lagoon has a ship with sails and cannons. Go down the slides into the water.
- Mini Slides – Have fun sliding with your friends.
- Security with a team of certified lifeguards watching over the swimmers
Activities For The Whole Family
- Aquaroc is the first climbing wall in Africa and is 25 meters by 5 meters. Climb the wall and fall into the water. There’s one swimming land and a paddling pool for little children so the whole family can enjoy this attraction.
- Flipping Bucket with a giant bucket filled with water that pours over you
- Quiet Rio – Embark on a relaxing cruise and enjoy beautiful scenery along an almost 600 meter route.
- Wave Pool – You’ll think you’re in the ocean as you throw yourself into the waves. This is the largest wave pool in Africa.
- Rio Loco – A rapid descent in a buoy in the middle of a real torrent
- Suicide Bomber – Taller than a 6 story building with a fall at nearly 30 km per hour for 3 or 4 seconds
- Cobra is 20 meters high. Go down a tube at 20 kilometers per hour with a descent time of 10 to 15 seconds.
- Multi Tracks – 6 tracks that will launch you straight into a lagoon. Great for racing with your friends or family!
- Quiet & Heated Pool is reserved for adults. Comfortable, private cabanas are available for rental.
Oasiria’s Kids Club
The Kids Club is divided into a 6 to 8 year old group and a 9 to 12 year old group. Supervised by experienced professionals, Kids Club offers treasure hunts, supervised swimming, toboggan competitions, beach soccer, tug of wars and so much more!
This is a separate space with facilities perfectly suited to the practice of water sports and relaxation.
Le Club’s three levels of learning include
- Beginner – Learning to swim
- Intermediate – Perfecting strokes and techniques
- Coaching – Training for future champions
Le Club Oasiria offers a covered and heated swimming pool all year round.
Oasiria has the largest garden in Marrakech. This wooded park is dotted with ponds and paths going between flower beds. See century old olive trees, clumps of palm trees and wooden pontoons that cross delightful streams.
Oasiria Marrakech has four restaurants for dining with lots of food options and beautiful views.
You’ll need to bring sunglasses, sun hat, swimwear, towels and sunscreen.
Are you looking for a way to save money on Oasiria Water Park? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Click here and you can save $6.02 (15% discount) on each ticket. This is an automatic coupon and you won’t have to bother with a promo code or discount code.