If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Hong Kong is a great place to be any time of the year, but it is especially exciting to be in Hong Kong during the Chinese New Year. This year, you can celebrate the Year of the Pig from 30 January to 19 February 2019. There are a lot of fun things to: from a parade to a fireworks cruise to theme park celebrations…and more! Here at Green Vacation Deals, we’ve picked out the 8 best ways to spend the Chinese New Year in Hong Kong…and if you click our links, you can save money!
- Chinese New Year Fireworks Cruise in Hong Kong
- Chinese New Year Parade plus New Territories Tour
- Chinese New Year Horse Racing Tour in Hong Kong
- 2019 Hong Kong Chinese New Year Fireworks Cruise with Buffet Dinner and Drinks
- Hong Kong Disneyland Chinese New Year Celebration
- Ocean Park Lunar Lucky Fiesta
- Chinese New Year Victoria Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Hong Kong Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview