If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Adelaide Beer & BBQ Festival International Collaboration Series with Ukraine Brewery is returning. It will be happening at the Adelaide Showground in Wayville, South Australia, in the greater Adelaide area, on July 14,15 and 16, 2023.
Three brewers from 2095 Brewery in Kyiv, Ukraine, will come to Adelaide to collaborate with brewers from
- Mismatch Brewing (SA)
- Little Bang Brewery (SA)
- Co-Conspirators (Vic)
- Batch Brewing (NSW)
- Range Brewing (QLD)
They will produce new brews which will be sold at the festival. All sales of the collaboration brews will see profits go to the Global Empowerment Mission (GEM). GEM provides emergency aid to the fighters and their families in Ukraine and the women and children trying to cross into Poland.
Adelaide Beer & BBQ Festival has been helping South Australians drink better since 2015. The beers that will be coming your way at the 2023 festival include
- BBC Adelaide
- Lift Barrel Brewing
- Pikes Beer Company
- South Coast Brewing
- Young Henrys
- Shifty Lizard Brewery
- Mountain Goat Beer
- Kick Back Brewing
- Chubby Unicorn Brewery
- Banks Brewing
- Lady Burra Brewhouse
- One Drop Brewing Co.
- T-Bone Brewing Co.
- Wild Life Brewing Co.
- Six Twelve Brewing
- Moon Dog Craft Brewing
- Hiatus Beers
- Brewboy Brewery
- Heaps Normal
- Molly Rose Brewing Company
and many, many more.
There will also be wines, ciders and spirits at the festival. Some of these will come from
- Somas Wines
- Lobo Spirits & Cider
- Kaesler Wines
- Hello Cider
- Tin Shed Wines
- The Gospel Whiskey
- Mad Monkey Distillery
Get your mouth prepared for some incredible barbecue! “World’s On Fire” is this year’s theme. Indigenous BBQ from around the globe curated by Alana Brabin and Sara Turner. Barbecue at the festival will be provided by
- Something Wild
- The African Kitchen Project
- Sicilian Smoke Out
- Kaarage Co.
- Sneaky Pickle x Signature Smoke
- Taco Central
- Smoker Grillers x Boston Bay Smallgoods
- Cheekies X Fancy Hanks
- Big Shed’s Backyard BBQ
- Delicious Timor
- Black Iron Smokers
You can enjoy live music throughout the festival.
- The Living End
- Magic Dirt
- Katy Steele
- Street Legal
- Stiff Necks
- Juliette Seizers & The Tremor-Dolls
- Dune Rats
- The Bennies
- Lily Rose
- Dem Mob
- Loose Units
- Henry Wagons
- Burnt Sausage
- Humphrey B Bear
Purchase your ticket here to get the lowest available price.
If you enjoyed the BBQ at the festival and that made you want to learn more about grilling and barbecue, try these cookbooks. Our links will show you how you can save money on them.
- Whole Hog BBQ by Sam Jones and Daniel Vaughn
- Franklin Smoke, Wood, Fire, Food: A Cookbook by Aaron Franklin and Jordan Mackay
- Horn Barbecue: Recipes & Techniques from a Master of the Art of BBQ by Matt Horn and Adrian Miller
Adelaide Hotels & Flights
If you’d like to visit Adelaide to attend the festival, we’d like you to consider the following hotels. They all have discounted rates which can save you money on your stay.
- Oaks Adelaide Horizon Suites – 20% Discount
- Oaks Glenelg Liberty Suites – 20% Discount
- Oaks Adelaide Embassy Suites – 20% Discount
- iStay Precinct Adelaide – 20% Discount
- Oaks Glenelg Plaza Pier Suites – 20% Discount
- Adabco Boutique Hotel – 20% Discount
- Franklin Apartments – 15% Discount
- Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury – 15% Discount
- Oval Hotel – 10% Discount
- Aboni Adelaide Residences – 10% Discount
- Eos by SkyCity – 10% Discount
- Brighton Caravan Park – 10% Discount
- Hotel Alba Adelaide – 10% Discount
- Atura Adelaide Airport – 10% Discount
If you are going to be flying to Adelaide, click here and you can save money on your flight.