If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Do you fancy adventure travel and would like an adventurous Australian holiday but you would like for the trip to be family-friendly? Well, then, I have the perfect family adventure holiday for you! Adventure Tours Australia offers great adventure travel tours that include expert local guides, wonderful cultural experiences and of course offer great adventure! Here is one of those trips that is family-friendly: the Kakadu Katherine & Litchfield Adventure. It’s family friendly in that while you’ll be spending your nights at outback camping grounds, you’ll get to sleep in permanent tents with furnishings & the walking trails aren’t too strenuous.
Here’s what else you need to know about the tour:
- 4-day safari from Darwin to 3 major National Parks in a private vehicle with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn about Torres Strait Islander & Aboriginal legends as well as customs during the Top Didj cultural experience
- Go bird & croc spotting in the Mary River Wetlands, home to the highest concentration of saltwater crocodiles in the southern hemisphere
- Enjoy the beauty of traditional rock art found in Kakadu National Park
- Enjoy the swimming holes of the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Learn about the history of the First Peoples of Australia at Nourlangie
- Cruise through the Katherine Gorge towering rock walls
Adventure Tours Australia offers great last minute travel deals, and currently is offering a 15% off deal that could help you save money on this great family-friendly tour.