If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Golf is a wonderful sport. But it can get expensive.
But, luckily the Canada Golf Card can save you a lot of money. Because that’s what this card has been doing ever since its inception. In fact, the Canada Golf Card has saved its member more than $3 million over the years!
How the Canada Golf Card Works
So how does the Canada Golf Card work?
- Find a golf course you’d like to play from out of a list of participating golf courses.
- Call the course to book a tee time as you normally would but mention you’re using the Canada Golf Card
- Present your card (or present the Canada Golf Card mobile app) at the clubhouse when you get there and see the savings!
How You Save Money
So what kind of savings do you get? Well, how about:
- Up to 50% off green fees
- 4 discounts at each course with Special Bonus Offers provided by some of the golf courses
- Food and Beverage discounts
- Pro Shop Savings
It really pays for itself after one or two visits. So it really is a smart purchase for any golfer.
Participating Golf Courses
There are a lot of golf courses you can choose from. In fact, the Canada Golf Card is valid at are over hundreds of golf courses across Canada and the United States.
There are golf courses all over, like in:
- Ontario, like:
- Trillium Wood Golf Club
- Royal Stouffville Golf Course
- Bradford Highlands Golf Club
- Orchard Beach Golf & Country Club
- Perth Golf Course
- River Valley Golf
- Alberta, like:
- Kananaskis Ranch Golf Resort
- Dinosaur Trail Golf & Country Club
- Wintergreen Golf and Country Club
- Cardiff Golf Club
- Edmonton Springs Golf Club
- Chinook Valley Golf Course
- British Columbia, like:
- Talking Rock and Quaaout Lodge
- Fort St. John Links Golf Course
- Kamloops Golf and Country Club
- Kelowna Springs Golf Club
- Skeena Valley Golf Course
- Manitoba, like:
- Larters at St. Andrews Golf & Country Club
- Granite Hills Golf Club
- Shilo Country Club
- Maplewood Golf Course
- New Brunswick, like:
- Bouctouche Golf
- Nova Scotia, like:
- Bell Bay Golf Club
- Eagle Crest Golf Club
- Truro Golf Club
- Prince Edward Island, like:
- Drive-U-Krazy Mini Golf
- Quebec, like:
- Island Brae Golf Club
- Saskatchewan, like:
- Crystal Lake Golf and Country Club
- Regina Beach Golf Club
- York Lake Golf and Country Club
- Hudson Bay Golf Course
- Loon Lake Golf Club
- The United States, like:
- Arizona National Golf Club
- Scottsdale Silverado Golf Club
- Welk Resorts San Diego Golf – Fountain Course
- Maui School of Golf
- Mojave Resort Golf Club
- Stowe Country Club
- Peninsula Golf Club
- Mexico, like:
- Marina Vallarta Golf Club
- Riviera Maya Golf Club
This is a great purchase for anyone who loves golf. It also makes a wonderful gift for someone in your life who loves golf. It would make a great gift for a birthday, Christmas, Hanukkah, etc.
So the Canada Golf Card already saves you money.
But do you want to save even more money? I am sure you would love to find a promo code to help you save even more money on the Canada Golf Card.
Well, I can get you something even better! Click here you can get an automatic discount for the Canada Golf Card. You save 32% off the price of the card, and you don’t have to bother entering in a promo code or coupon code since the saving is automatic.