If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Fairmont Pacific Rim offers spectacular mountain and harbor views. This urban resort features art, music and fashion woven throughout their award winning restaurants and bars, 5 Star spa, rooftop pool and fitness centre. It is located just steps from Vancouver’s countless fun activities, dining and shopping.
Fairmont has a number of packages designed for romantic stays for couples. You can book one of these packages through this website.
Digital Detox Package
Disconnect to reconnect with your special someone. Experience genuine connection and relaxation with an exclusive two night offer to help you rediscover each other. Your journey to connection will begin with a bottle of sparkling wine upon your arrival as you place your cell phones in a custom digital lockbox. The offer includes
- 2 nights accommodations
- Custom digital lockbox to lock away your cell phones
- “We’re Not Really Strangers” board game for a keepsake
- Together In Tranquility in Willow Stream Spa 90-minute couple treatment
- Lunch in Lobby Lounge seafood tower for 2
- Aura Photo Readings at Aura Photo Studios
- Nordic Spa reservations for 2
- Dinner in Botanist for 2 with premium wine pairings
Package is only valid for 2 adults.
Package is bookable through April 16, 2024, and available for stays through April 30, 2024.
There must be at least 14 days advance notice to book spa experience.
Grand Romantic Getaway Package
Indulge in a night offering a mix of ambiance and amenities that will turn up the romance and the heat on your next getaway.
The offer includes
- Luxurious accommodations featuring a spacious marble bathroom with an oversized marble tub that’s perfect for 2
- Chocolates and a complimentary bottle of Moët & Chandon Champagne upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed
- Late checkout at 2 pm
It should come as no surprise that Fairmont Vancouver Pacific Rim is a great place to spend Valentine’s Day! Here are some of the things going on at the hotel during Valentine’s Day.
Celebrate love at the Fairmont’s Botanist on Valentine’s Day with Chef Hector Laguna’s curated 6 course tasting menu:
- Cheese Fondue with black truffles, crispy potato and chives
- Kampachi Crudo with fermented jalapeno, cilantro and lemon
- Uni Risotto with crispy beef prosciutto and fresh sea urchin
- Sablefish with epazote, northern divine caviar and salsa mucha
- Beef Tenderloin with beetroot, lobster ravioli and lobster glaze
- Dark Chocolate Marquise with pomegranate rose ice cream, dark chocolate biscuit and pomegranate molasses
Pricing is $178 per person.
Premium wine pairings are available for $220 per person.
Willow Stream Spa
Offers for February, the month of love:
Book Rainforest Ritual
Receive complimentary access to the Nordic Spa and chocolate covered strawberries and 2 glasses of bubbly.
Book Sole Revival
Receive chocolate covered strawberries and 2 glasses of bubbly.
Book Stay Together
Enjoy the Together In Tranquility and enjoy chocolate covered strawberries and 2 glasses of bubbly.
Valentine’s Day Workshop
Butterfly, located on the third floor of the hotel, is giving a 90 minute workshop with event industry experts Shing Wedding (wedding planning) and Making Memories (wedding stationery). They will help guests create a special Valentine’s Day card for their loved ones and participate in a 15 to 30 minute wedding and stationery planning session.
Pricing is $245 per person.