If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Canada is a beautiful country. Do you want to experience its beauty and uniqueness in a truly special way?
Then you have to check out FlyOver Canada! FlyOver Canada is a truly amazing experience. It is a ride that makes you feel like you are flying over Canada! Seriously! Their state-of-the-art technology gives you the feeling of flight. You hang up in the air, feet dangling. This is while you watch an 8-minute journey across Canada on a 20-meter spherical screen.
And when we say across Canada, we mean all of Canada. Seriously, the FlyOver Canada’s film crew spent over a year traveling from coast to coast to capture everything that makes Canada so special. The 8-minute film takes you from Eastern Canada across the country to Western Canada. You’ll see beautiful prairies, deep valleys, and wild rivers.
Iconic Canadian Locales You Visit
Here are some of the places you will feel like you are flying over:
- Hudson’s Bay near Churchill, Manitoba
- Twillingate, Newfoundland
- Iceberg Alley, Coast of Newfoundland
- Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland
- Riviere Rouge, Quebec
- Toronto, Ontario
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Muskoka, Ontario
- Wheatland Hutterite Colony in Rockyford, Alberta.
- The Rocky Mountain Train in Alberta/Rocky Mountains
- Mount Louis, near Banff, Alberta
- Lake Magog, Mt. Assiniboine Provincial Park, British Columbia
- Bella Coola, British Columbia
- Blue Mountain Winery near Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
- Lower Mainland, British Columbia
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Tofino, British Columbia
- Canada’s North
They use special effects, too, to enhance your experience. They use wind, mist, and even scents so that you really feel like you are flying across Canada. As someone who always wanted to fly as a kid, I can’t even begin to tell you what an awesome experience this is!
FlyOver Canada Location
FlyOver Canada is located at Canada Place. Canada Place is located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia.
Looking for a promo code to save you money on FlyOver Canada? Well, we can get you something better than a promo code! Click here and you can get automatic savings on your ticket.