If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you traveling to the capital of Ireland soon? I am sure you want to visit all the top travel destinations of Dublin. I am sure you’d also love to learn more about Dublin.
Well, you can do just this with the City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour.
Bus Tour Stops
This bus tour has over 30 stops:
- Irish Whiskey Museum, Trinity College, Book of Kells
- Dublin Castle, City Hall
- Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia Viking Visitor Centre
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Marsh’s Library
- Teeling Whiskey Distillery, The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Guinness Storehouse
- Pearse Lyons Distillery
- Irish Museum of Modern Art (Kilmainham Gaol is also a 10-minute walk away from this stop)
- Heuston Station
- Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo
- Parkgate Street, Heuston Station
- Collins Barracks, National Museum for Decorative Art & History
- Smithfield Square, Old Jameson Distillery
- Temple Bar, The Irish Rock & Roll Museum
- Dublin Writers Museum, The Hugh Lane Gallery, Garden of Remembrance
- O’Connell Street
- The GPO, Abbey Theatre
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Jeanie Johnston
- Samuel Beckett Bridge, The Convention Centre Dublin, 3Arena
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, Grand Canal Dock, U2 Studios, Shelbourne Park
- Merrion Square, Natural History Museum, The National Gallery of Ireland
- National Gallery – Merrion Street Upper
- St. Stephen’s Green, The Little Museum of Dublin, MoLI
- Mansion House and St Ann’s Church – Dawson Street
Additional Tour Information
You can get off at any stop you want. You can explore the area, do an activity in the area, eat somewhere in the area, etc. Then you get back on the bus. It gives you so much flexibility in your travels.
But you still learn like you would on a bus tour with no stops. They offer an audio guide that gives you commentary about the places in Dublin you’ll be seeing. So you can get off and once you get back on the bus, your audio guide will continue. You won’t miss anything. You can begin your bus tour at any of the stops, too. And you’ll learn a lot of interesting facts about Dublin. There are even multi-lingual options for this audio guide!
And you’ll see many top landmarks in Dublin. It is a double-decker bus so from the top, you can get great panoramic views of Dublin.
So this is definitely a bus tour that is worth the money. Especially if you take advantage of a current great deal!
Looking for a discount code to help you save money on this Dublin hop-on, hop-off tour? Well, I can get you something better: an automatic coupon!
You can purchase this discount voucher here. And then you’ll automatically save 45% on the Dublin hop-on hop-off bus. No discount code or promo code is needed since the saving is automatic.
And the savings don’t stop there! Will you be on holiday with children? Well, for every paying adult, you’ll get two free kids tickets for children between the age of 4 and 12 years old.
Please note this discounted ticket is available just for a 24-Hour ticket. If you would like a 48-hour or 72-hour option, then buy your ticket here for the lowest price.