If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Looking for a great rooftop brunch in Barcelona, Spain? Then try this rooftop brunch overlooking Santa Caterina Market.
This special hosted event is just a 10-minute walk from Plaza Cataluña in Barcelona.
You’ll enjoy a delicious, healthy 5-course meal:
- Hummus Trio (Beetroot, Avocado & Paprika) & Bread Sticks with Seeds
- Selection of olives from the Santa Caterina Market
- Spinach Soup with Egg topped with mushrooms & optional cheese
- First Course
- Sunny Artichokes (artichoke hearts roaster in spices & butter)
- Second Course
- Orange Salmon (Salmon cooked with orange zest with red curry glass noodles)
- Toppings include crunchy onions, spring onions, coriander
- Ice cream & fruits
You’ll also enjoy a welcome glass of Cava and a white wine pairing.
Other drinks available include coffee, orange juice and water with mint & lemon (this is a family-friendly event and children are welcome).
This is an amazing experience to:
- Enjoy a delicious healthy meal
- Enjoy great white
- Get to know people
- See great views of Barcelona
- Really get a feel for Barcelona
This event takes place on multiple dates and you can request a booking here.