If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Make the most out of a trip to Vienna, Austria by purchasing a ticket for a Big Bus Vienna Hop on Hop off Bus Tour.
There are over 20 stops on this bus tour, and you can stop at any of them and explore the area at your leisure:
- Rathaus / City Hall
- Heldenplatz / Heroes’ Square
- Hoher Markt / High Market
- Volksgarten / People’s Park
- Volkstheater / People’s Theatre
- Stadtpark / City Park
- Hofburg Imperial Palace
- Karlskirche / St Charles’s Church
- Kärntner Straße / Carinthian Street
- Kunsthistorisches Museum / Museum of Fine Arts
- Uno City
- Parlamentsgebäude / Parliament
- Ruprechtskirche / St. Rupert’s Church
- Peterskirche / St. Peter’s Church
- Tiergarten Schönbrunn / Schönbrunn Zoo
- Michaelerkirche / St. Michael’s Church
- Schönbrunn Palace
- Stephansdom / St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- Am Hof
- Wiener Staatsoper / Vienna State Opera
- Burggarten / Court Garden
There’s digital commentary available in 13 different languages, so you’ll learn a lot about Vienna’s culture & history along the way.
You can buy a classic ticket, which gets you 1 day or the hop-on, hop-off bus tour plus a guided walking tour.
You can also get you a premium ticket, which gives you 2 day bus access, plus the guided walking tour, a live guided night tour, and a Hundertwasser Tour.
Then there’s the deluxe ticket, which gets you 3 day buss access, plus the guided walking tour, a live guided night tour, a Hundertwasser Tour and a river cruise!
No matter which ticket you pick, you can save 10% on the cost by booking through the Big Bus Tours website.