If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Ever considered visiting the LEGOLAND Discovery Center at the Great Lake Crossing Outlets in Auburn Hills right outside Detroit, Michigan? Well, you really should go, because it would be great fun for you and your family. Here are 10 reasons why I think you’ll enjoy the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan:
- Merlin’s Apprentice Ride: Did you know that LEGOLAND Discovery Center has rides? Well, they do, and one of their family friendly rides is Merlin’s Apprentice Ride, where you’ll need to pedal faster & faster to make your vehicle fly high as you go through Merlin’s magical potion chamber.
- Kingdom Quest: Another ride at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan is Kingdom Quest, a laser ride where you need to zap all the trolls and skeletons in order to save the princess (if you’ve ever been on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, it’s kind of like that).
- LEGO 4D Cinema: The 4D Cinema means that not only will you wear 3D glasses and get those effects, but additionally you’ll get wind, rain & snow effects that really make you feel like you’re right there! There are 3 movies playing there: Legends of Chima, Nexo Knights Book of Creativity and The LEGO Movie 4D A New Adventure.
- MINILAND: Explore & play around an interactive model of Detroit-area landmarks, which is built with over 1.5 million LEGO bricks! Your kid can try to spot the Minifigures hidden in the Miniland and you can all marvel at watching the little land turn from day to night.
- LEGO Racers: Build & Test: Your child can create a super-fast LEGO racing car and then race the car at the Build & Test Zone!
- Earthquake Tables: If you’ve ever tried to build the tallest LEGO tower imaginable, then this is the place! Your kid can build an incredibly tall tower, which will be put to the test strength wise once the tables start shaking!
- DUPLO Farm: This area is perfect for kids ages 2 to 5 years old. They can build a DUPLO flower for the farmer’s guide and play around the garden which has big, soft bricks.
- LEGO City Play Zone: If you want to get rid of your kid’s abundant energy, let them loose at the play zone, where there are climbing walls, slides and a jungle gym
- LEGO Friends: Your kid can learn what the LEGO friends like to do and they can help them build cool models in Heartlake City.
- Underwater Quest: This is an all-new exhibit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan, where your kid can come face-to-face with a LEGO Octopus and complete the sea star build!
And make sure when you do visit to book your ticket online, as that will save you money.