If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Celebrate your Easter weekend in Chicago. There’s always so much to do and everyone can have fun and make memories they won’t soon forget.
Hotel EMC2’s The Albert is offering a three course Easter Chicago 2023 Brunch on April 9.
- Crudo Platters
- Italian Meat Boards
- Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Crostini Bar
- Assorted Handmade Breads
- Prosciutto & Poached Eggs On Focaccia, Tartufo Egg Emulsion
- Calabrian Leg of Lamb
- Snapper in Crazy Water
- Bellini Pancakes
- Emmy’s Tiramisu
- Olive Oil Cake
- Assorted Budino
- Warm Fruit Crumble
Pricing is $39 per person.
Hotel EMC2, Autograph Collection is located near the beach and Chicago Riverwalk. It is in downtown Chicago. If you want to shop, Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue are nearby.
If you’d like to visit Hotel EMC2, book your stay here and you can save 57% off the regular rate.
The Langham Chicago
Trevalle at The Langham is having a Champagne Easter Brunch on April 9, 2023, beginning at 10 am. This will include
- Imported Caviar Station featuring Pierre Jouet Grand Brut Tasting
- Norwegian Smoked Fish & Accoutrements
- Live Japanese Sushi Rolls
- Artisanal Cheese & Charcuterie
- Seafood Display including Oishi Shrimp, Snow & King Crab and Oysters
- Prime Cuts Carving Station with Tomahawk Chop & Porcelet Porchetta
- Entrees featuring Braised Lamb, Bronzini, Long Island Duck and Hand Made Pastas
- Lavish Desserts, including Eclairs, Tarts, Macaroons, Petit Fours Cakes and Candies
A string duo will be providing live music during the brunch. A balloon artist will be there and the Easter Bunny will be visiting.
Pricing is $295 per person
The Langham Chicago is in the entertainment district in downtown Chicago. It has an art gallery on site, a playground and a game/arcade room. Enjoy a hot stone massage in the onsite spa or take a dip in the indoor pool.
If you’d like to visit The Langham Chicago, book your stay here to get the best available price.
The Peninsula Chicago
The Peninsula Chicago will have an Easter Day Brunch on Sunday, April 9, 2023. It will feature Buffet Stations and A La Carte.
Buffet Action Stations
- Sushi & Seafood with Caviar, Gulf Shrimp, King Crab and Oysters
- Cheese & Charcuterie
- Chinese Station with Peking Duck, Dim Sum and Stir Fry
A La Carte
- Forest Mushroom Benedict with Truffled Hollandaise
- Bacon Waffles & Eggs
- Breakfast Burritos
- Breakfast Sandwiches
- Roasted Brussel Sprout
- Spring Salad
- Fennel & Cucumber Salad
- Vegetable Minestrone
- Roasted Carrot Soup
- Red Snapper
- King Ora Salmon
- Seafood Puttanesca
- Shrimp & Grits
A string quartet will be providing live music during the brunch. A balloon artist will be there and a magician will perform a magic act. The Easter Bunny will make an appearance and there will be an Easter Egg Hunt.
Pricing is $325 per adult and $85 per child.
The Peninsula Chicago blends Far Eastern graciousness with Midwestern hospitality. It brought traditional Asian service to a city renowned for the warmth of its welcome. The Peninsula Chicago has received a Forbes Travel Guide Five Star rating each year since its opening. In 2022, it was named the Number 1 Hotel in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report.
If you’d like to visit The Peninsula Chicago, book your stay here and you can save 18% off the regular rate.