If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Enjoy an afternoon of excitement, fun, dancing and drinks at the 2022 Kansas City St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl. Party your shamrocks off at Kansas City’s top bars and clubs.
The St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl is happening on Friday, March 12, 2022, from 12 pm to 6 pm. You’ll need to register at The Ship between 12 pm and 2 pm. You’ll receive a ten dollar credit that you can use on the crawl. Your ticket includes free admission to all the bars and clubs on the crawl.
Participating venues in the Crossland District include
- Afterword Tavern & Shelves at 1834 Grand Boulevard sells books, beer, wine and spirits.
- King G Bar & Delicatessen at 500 East 18th Street offers craft beers, wines, cocktails, bar bites and menu from Chef Howard Hanna.
- Parlor at 1707 Locust Street is a 3 level modern food hall with casual and creative dining options plus 2 bars.
Participating venues in City Market include
- Double Tap at 310 Oak Street is a virtual reality arcade and pub with hand crafted cocktails, craft beers and a chill atmosphere.
- The Blue Lines Hockey Bar at 529 Walnut Street was named Kansas City’s Top Sports Bar by WHO. It has an extensive dining menu, cocktails, craft beers and wine.
- Bar K at 501 Berkley Parkway has a bar, a restaurant, a patio and an attached dog park. They are a dog friendly bar.
Participating venue in West Bottoms
- The Ship at 1221 Union Avenue was opened in 1935. A cool speakeasy, it offers cocktails, beer and wine. It is also a restaurant and features live music from Kansas City’s muisicians and DJs.
Other bars will be added to the crawl.
There will be a shuttle from 1 pm yo 5 pm for an extra charge with shuttle stops in each neighborhood.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day one bar at a time. There will be drink and/or food specials at every bar on the crawl that are exclusive to the bar crawlers.
Each bar has a different vibe. There will be DJs at some of the bars while others will have live entertainment. Dance the afternoon away with old friends or new friends.
Dance a jig or sing “Irish Eyes Are Smiling” at the top of your lungs as you go from one bar to the next, spreading holiday cheer. Enjoy the shenanigans where green beer is flowing freely and everyone is Irish for a day.
Are you looking for a way to save money on the bar crawl? Click here and you can save 16% on each ticket.