If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Join in a celebration of bourbon at the Detroit Bourbon Fest. It is coming to the Boat House on Belle Isle on October 16, 2021.
You’ll receive a souvenir glass and 15 sampling tickets. There will be over one hundred bourbons, including several rare ones, including 1792 Sweet Wheat, Colonel E.H. Taylor and more. There will be a few non-bourbon options such as rye whiskey, Tennessee whiskey and Japanese whiskey.
The more expensive bourbons will be multiple tickets.
- Bottles $59 and below are 1 ticket for a 1 to 2 ounce sample
- Bottles $60 to $79 are 2 tickets for a 1 to 2 ounce sample
- Bottles $80 to $100 are 3 tickets for a 1 to 2 ounce sample
Some of the brands include
- Amador Whiskey Co. Double Barrel
- Wild Turkey Rare Breed
- Russell’s Reserve Bourbon – Single Barrel
- Russell’s Reserve Bourbon – Taste of Heaven
- Basil Haydens Dark Rye Whiskey
- Old Elk
- Mitchter’s Sour Mash
- Jefferson’s Ocean Aged at Sea 15 – Wheat
- Jefferson’s Wood Experiment Collective – Straight Bourbon
- Old Forester Single Barrel
- New Holland Beer Barrel Bourbon – Single Barrel
- Evan Williams Single Brand Vintage
- Traverse City Whiskey Co. BP Straight Bourbon
- Knob Creek Bourbon – Single Barrel – 15 Year
- Knob Creek Rye – Single Barrel – 7 Year
- Weller Special Reserve Bourbon
- Jack Daniels Single Barrel
- Henry McKenna 10 Year Single Barrel
- Woodford Reserve Double Oak
- Belle Mead Bourbon – Cognac Cask Bourbon
- Belle Mead Bourbon – Sherry Cask
- Anchor Distilling Old Petraro
- Detroit City Homegrown Rye – Barrel Proof Single Barrel
- I.W. Harper 15 Year Bourbon
- Four Roses – Single Barrel
- Four Roses – Small Batch
- Jim Beam Double Oak
- Eagle Rare Single Barrel
- JP Wiser’s 18 Year
- Barrel Bourbon Infinity
- Elijah Craig Barrel Proof – 122.2
- Jesse James Bourbon Whiskey
- Crown Royal XO Canadian Whiskey
- Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel
- Bullet Barrel Strength
- Ezra Brooks Old Ezra
- Bookers 18
- Orphan Barrel Rhetoric 25 Year
- Rebel Yell
- Buffalo Trace
If all the sipping males you hungry, the Detroit Bourbon Fest has you covered. There will be some of the area’s top food trucks with delectable dishes available for purchase.
The Fest will have vendor stations with artisan merchandise to provide a great shopping experience. There will also be live entertainment to enjoy.
The Fest has two sessions. The first session will be from 4 pm to 7 pm with the second session running from 8 pm to 11 pm. You must be 21 years of age or older to attend the Fest.
Are you looking for a way to save money on the Bourbon Fest? Click here and you can save $15 (25% discount) on each ticket. The Fest is selling out so act quickly while this great deal is still available.