If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Do you like to eat delicious food, listen to music, drink draft beer or go shopping? If you answered yes to any one of the questions, you’re going to like an upcoming festival. If you answered yes to three of the four questions, you’re going to absolutely love the Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival! This will be happening at the Plaza at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee on July 29, 2023, from 12 pm to 5 pm.
The festival will feature some of the area’s best food trucks serving fan favorite dishes. Participating food trucks include
- 911 Tacos
- Kimmers on Wheels with gourmet small batch ice cream
- Jamaica 1 Love with comfort food with a Jamaican twist
- Shorty’s Grilled Cheese
- Lefty’s Too with Chicago Style food
- Any Street Grill with fresh never frozen burgers and specialty burgers
- Jackson’s Kool Cups with shaved ice
- Yummy Bones BBQ
- Billy Bricks on Wheels with wood fired pizza
- We Got It with fries, tots loaded fries and tots burgers
- Corn Man with roasted corn
- Uyghur Grill with charcoal grilled lamb kebob, Chinese burger and veggie egg roll
- La Humita on Wheels with tacos, sandwiches and corn in a cup
- Clean Cuisine with healthier options and gluten free
- Potato Heads with loaded potatoes and burgers
- Lovely & Tasty Walking Taco
Even the pickiest eater can find something to like here.
And here are the breweries and distilleries whose beverages will be at the festival.
- Michelob Ultra
- 3 Sheeps – Fresh Coast
- Bud Light
- Tequila Paloma
- Vodka Mule
- Lime Margarita
- Bud Seltzer
- Third Space – Happy Place
Local and regional artisans are featured at the festival, selling packaged food products and handcrafted goods.
- Relish Elementz with resin arts and crafts made with crystal and gemstones
- Boho Luxe Boutique with clothing and accessories
- Lit MKE with recycled and reclaimed candles
- See You On The Trail with wood
- Gindo’s Spice of Life with hot sauces, hot honey, spice blends and sea salt
- Nudos Pasas with fiber art
- Haven’s Hangout with wood, recycled and reclaimed
- Little Bull Falls Soap Works with personal care and candles
- Digital Portraits with photography and map-based artwork of Lake Michigan and the Great Lakes
The festival is family friendly and children 10 and under get in free. Bring your friends, lawn chairs and blankets and have fun in the sun.
A local DJ will be there spinning the hits. Try different cuisines from different trucks. Enjoy beers but know that the last call for beer will be a half hour before the end of the festival.
Enjoy the ultimate food truck and craft beer experience in Milwaukee!
If you’d like to save money on the festival, book your ticket here and save $1.50 to $6 (30% discount).