If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Q BBQ Fest is coming to GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. It will take place on the field! This will be happening on June 23 and 24, 2023.
- Friday, June 23
- 5 pm to 9 pm
- Saturday, June 24
- 11 am to 3 pm
- 4 pm to 8 pm
They will be smoking over 30,000 pounds of delicious meat. Now that sounds like heaven to me!
The Pitmasters are all BBQ champions, some celebrated internationally. They will be featured on Budweiser Pit Row. They include
- Mitch Benjamin of Meat Mitch
- Brandon Simpson of Jazzy B’s
- Chris Stuewe of Arthur Bryant’s
- Teddy Lierda of Buck Tui – His menu items are Chili Glazed Arrowhead Duroc STL Spare Ribs and Seasoned Jasmine Rice.
- Jeff & Joy’s of Joe’s
- Brad Orrison of The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint – His menu items include Main Dish of Whole Hog Slides and Side Dish of Loaded Potato Salad.
- John Matthews & Brian Scoggins of Pappy’s Smokehouse – Their menu items include Prairie Fresh Baby Back Ribs & Baked Beans.
- Tim Scheer of Blues Hog Barbecue – His menu items are Pulled Pork Nachos and Pineapple Slaw.
- Scott Umscheid of Scott’s Kitchen & Catering – His menu items include Smoked Turkey, Ghost Pepper Sausage, Jalapeno Apple Slaw, and Chorizo Breakfast Taco.
- Brandon Hurtado of Hurtado
- Joey Machado of Texas Original Charcoal Co. – VIP Only – His menu item is Ribeye (VIP Hour Only).
- Patrick Humphrey of Honeysuckle White – VIP Only
- Cade Colson of Smoak Craft Barbecue – VIP Only
- Jared Wolfe of Wolfpack BBQ – VIP Only
Other Festival Info
At the Q BBQ Fest, you can learn from the pros. Each pitmaster will go on stage at various times during the fest and talk about their secret recipes.
No barbecue fest would be complete without music. On the Main Music Stage, you can listen to Dolewite on Friday, from 7:30 pm to 9 pm. On Saturday, Lost Wax will be performing from 1:30 pm to 3 pm. Guilty Pleasure will be performing fro 6:30 pm to 8 pm.
The fest will have the Prairie Fresh Rib Rumble on the Crown Royal Stage on Saturday at 1 pm. You can compete with other BBQ lovers to see who can eat the most rib meat in a 5 minute contest. The winner will receive
- A Custom RIBS23 Festival 2021 Chiefs Jersey
- Two Pit Passes to KCBBQ Fest 2024
- A chance to Compete at the 2024 KC BB! Fest Rib Rumble
Looking for a promo code for this event? Well I can get you something even better: an automatic discount! We can get you a ticket where you save up to 18%. And since the discount is automatic, no promo code or coupon code is even needed!
There are two ticketing options
- 3 Hour General Admission Pass gives you All You Can Eat BBQ with drinks available for purchase.
- 4 Hour VIP Pass gives you admission one hour early with VIP Only BBQ samples, cocktails, specialty BBQ, plus unlimited BBQ and unlimited drinks (alcohol and non-alcoholic) from the VIP Only bar for the full four hours. You’ll also get exclusive access to premium dishes and the Chiefs Locker Room!
You can purchase discounted GA and VIP tickets for Saturday, Session I from 11 am to 3 pm.
Or you can purchase discounted GA and VIP tickets for Saturday, Session II from 4 pm to 8 pm.