If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Restaurant Week in New York City is celebrating its 30th anniversary with 30 days of prix fixe meals at some of the city’s finest restaurants. Enjoy great deals on outstanding cuisine. Restaurant Week will end on August 21, 2022.
Dowling’s at The Carlyle
Dowling’s at The Carlyle’s Executive Chef Sylvain Delpique has created a menu featuring timeless New York flavors and throw back dishes from another era.
New York City Restaurant Week 3 Course Meal with Choice of Appetizer, Main Course & Dessert
- Tomato Gazpacho with Yogurt, Basil Oil and Croutons
- The Wedge with Blue Cheese, Bacon and Tomato Confit
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with Brandy Cocktail Sauce
- Pate en Croute with Cornichon and Tarragon Mustard
- Heirloom Quinoa and Zucchini Corn Puree with Roasted Almond Vinaigrette
- Murray’s Roasted Half Chicken with Whipped Potatoes and Truffle Jus
- Shrimp Scampi (Tableside) with Potato Gnocchi Parmesan and Garlic Roasted Tomato
- Steak Frites – Grilled Flat Iron Steak, French Fries and Red Wine Jus
- Ice Cream Sundae with Caramel Salted Pretzel Ice Cream with Strawberry, Chantilly and Chocolate Sauce
- Sicilian Pistachio Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake with Berry Compote
Pricing is $60 per person.
The Carlyle is located in Manhattan’s Upper East Side amidst designer boutiques, art galleries, Central Park and world renowned museums. The Carlyle, a Rosewood Hotel, is one of the most luxurious hotels in New York City. Enjoy live jazz in Bemelmans Bar and classic cabaret in Cafe Carlyle.
If you’d like to visit The Carlyle, click here to save 10% off the regular rate.
The Parlour in the InterContinental New York Barclay
Inspired by the Dutch and English gin bars of the 1920s, The Parlour in the InterContinental New York Barclay features a modern cuisine that pays tribute to the international culture and history of New York City dining.
The Parlour Two Course Lunch Menu
Entrees – Choice of 1
- Pan Seared Salmon GF with Facon Bean Cassoulet, Herb Creamy Lemon Butter and Meschin Greens
- Barclay Blend Burger with Pennsylvania Black Angus Beef, Potato Roll, Special Sauce, House Pickle with Choice of Cheddar, American or Swiss Cheese
- Penne Pasta with Tomato Basil Sauce with Chicken
Desserts – Choice of 1
- Chocolate Molten Lava Cake with Creme Fraiche Ice Cream
- MoJo Belgian Chocolate Mousse with Assorted Toppings
Pricing is $45 per person. Lunch options are only available Monday through Friday.
Historic charm blends with modern splendor at the InterContinental New York Barclay. This luxury hotel is close to Grand Central Station, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art, and the Empire State Building.
If you’d like to visit the InterContinental New York Barclay, click here and you can save 12% off the regular rate.
The Stinger Cocktail Bar & Kitchen at the InterContinental New York Times Square
The Stinger Cocktail Bar & Kitchen in the InterContinental New York Times Square features craft cocktails and an a la carte menu. It is ideal for a pre or post-theater event or a nightcap.
Restaurant Week Three Course Dinner
Appetizer – Choice of 1
- Roasted Beets and Burrata with Pistachio Salsa Verde and Mint Arugula
- Stinger Salad with Haricot Verts, Poached Egg, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Potatoes, Kalamata Olives and Dijon Dressing
- Crab Cake with Apple Endive Slaw and Harissa Aioli
Entrees – Choice of 1
- Berkshire Pork Loin with Anjou Pear Potato Hash and Lemon Thyme Jus
- Mustard Seed Crusted Tuna with Cauliflower, Sauteed Shallots and Edamame
- Bucatini with Eggplant Caviar, Asparagus Tips and Pecorino Repato
Dessert – Choice of 1
- Creme Brulee with Tahitian Vanilla
- Pot de Creme with Dark Chocolate and Bulleit Bourbon Cream
The InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel, is located in Manhattan. Guests love its central location. Times Square is 3 minutes away and Broadway is a 5 minute walk. Enjoy contemporary luxury in an executive room or suite with stunning views of the city.
If you’d like to visit the InterContinental New York Times Square, click here to book your stay at the best available price.