If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you traveling to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania? Do you want to experience all the best attractions in Philadelphia? Then buy a ticket for the Big Bus Philadelphia!
The Philadelphia Big Bus Tour is a great way for people to see all the attractions. It is a hop-on, hop-off bus tour. What I mean by that is that there are 27 different stops. When the bus stops, you can get off and explore the attraction or the area. Then you can get back on the bus and keep going.
So the bus tour actually serves as great transportation around the area. You can get a 1-day, 2-day, or 3-day pass. This is a great choice if you are in Philadelphia for a few days. With all the stops, you should be able to get to any attraction or area you want.
But this bus tour is more than transportation. For one thing, it is a double-decker bus. If you sit on the top, you can get amazing views. Just thing of the pictures and videos you can take and put on social media! Additionally, it’s a great way to just take in this wonderful, historic city.
But in addition to this, you will also learn a lot about Philadelphia. As you pass iconic landmarks and neighborhoods, the audio guide will tell you all about it. You’ll learn the significance of each place as you drive past it. You’ll learn about the history and culture of Philadelphia. So it is a great way to learn about Philly. And this audio commentary is available in eight different languages, too. So in addition to English, you can get it in Spanish, Chinese, French, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, and Portuguese.
Philadelphia Big Bus Stops
So what are the stops available on the Big Bus Tour? There are 27 stops:
- Independence Visitor Center on the Southwest Corner of 6th & Market
- Betsy Ross House
- United States Mint/Ben Franklin’s Grave
- National Constitution Center
- Chinatown/Fashion District
- Reading Terminal Market/Convention Center Marriott/Macy’s
- City Hall/Love Park
- Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter & Paul/Sister Cities
- Barnes Foundation
- Rodin Museum
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Perelman Building of Philadelphia Art Museum
- The Philadelphia Zoo
- Please Touch Museum/ Memorial Hall/Fairmount Park
- “Rocky Steps” Philadelphia Museum of Art East Entrance
- Philadelphia Museum of Art- West Entrance
- Franklin Institute/Logan Circle
- One Liberty Observation Deck, Philly From the Top
- The Bellevue/Rittenhouse Square
- Academy of Music/Broad Street
- Pine Street
- South Street/Head House Square
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing/Columbus Boulevard/Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Penn’s Landing/Waterfront
- Old City/Christ Church
- Museum of American Jewish History
Looking for a coupon to help you save money on this Philadelphia Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour? Click here and you can save money on your ticket automatically!