If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
What could make a Boston Red Sox game even better? How about some tacos and tequila?
This is precisely the idea behind the Boston Red Sox’s Taco and Tequila Fest. With Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, this is the perfect time for the Red Sox to host their Taco and Tequila Fest. And this year’s Taco and Tequila Fest takes place this Saturday, April 29, 2023.
What’s great about the Taco and Tequila Fest is the food and drink offerings at Fenway Park during the game. You can go from stand to stand and try out four different flavor tacos that come with a variety of hot sauces:
- Traditional ground beef with chopped tomato, shredded lettuce & shredded cheddar
- Smoked chicken with pico de gallo, queso fresco & shredded lettuce
- Pulled pork with pineapple coleslaw, pickled red onion & scallion
- Roasted sweet potato and cauliflower with cilantro, shredded red cabbage & chipotle mayonnaise
There are also specialty cocktails available for purchase.
So you can watch the game with a taco in one hand and a tequila in the other!
Speaking of the game, it should be a good one. The Red Sox will be playing the Cleveland Guardians. The first pitch will be at 4:10 PM. If you don’t already have tickets for the game, you can get a great price for tickets here.
And by the way, if you are looking for tickets to other Red Sox games, you can find Red Sox tickets as low as $18 here.
Boston Mexican Restaurant Coupons
If you like tacos and tequila, then I bet you’d love going to Mexican restaurants around Boston. And I bet you’d love it even more if you can get a great coupon for these restaurants!
So here are some current good ones:
- Beantown Taqueria in Cambridge, Massachusetts: $20 towards Mexican food and drinks
- Ocho Cafe in Weymouth, Massachusetts: $25 towards food and drink