If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Try something different on Thanksgiving this year. Celebrate the holiday in Atlantic City. You and your family can enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving meal at Resorts Casino Hotel right on the Atlantic City Boardwalk. Three of Resorts Casino Hotel’s fine restaurants are offering great Thanksgiving dinners that you won’t have to cook. And cleanup will be someone else’s worry. That sounds awfully good to me!
Dougherty’s Steakhouse & Raw Bar
Dougherty’s Steakhouse & Raw Bar is offering a four course Pre-Fixe Thanksgiving Dinner. Reservations in the Steakhouse are available from 3 pm to 9 pm.
Choice of Soup
- Cauliflower & Cannellini Bean Soup with rosemary sea salt and extra virgin olive oil
- New England Clam Chowder with salt pork, Yukon Gold potato and surf clam
Choice of Salad
- Arugula & Baby Kale Salad with shaved fennel, sweety drops, tomato, pecorino and lemon vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad with hearts of romaine, parmigiano reggiano and croutons
- Sage Roasted Turkey Breast with boursin mashed potato, traditional stuffing, haricot verts, turkey gravy and cranberry sauce
- Prime Rib with boursin mashed potato, haricot verts and au jus
Choice of Dessert
- Caramelized Pear Crisp with brown butter oat crumble and vanilla bean ice cream
- Pumpkin Pie with ginger snap dust and whipped cream
Pricing is $46 per person.
The regular menu is also available on Thanksgiving Day. The Thanksgiving Menu will also be available in the Raw Bar from noon to 9 pm.
Breadsticks Cafe & Grill
Breadsticks is having a 3 Course Thanksgiving Dinner from noon to 9 pm. Reservations are suggested.
First Course – Choice of
- Butternut Sauce Soup with cinnamon crema and toasted pepitas
- Fall Salad with candied walnuts, beets smoked bacon, granny smith apple maple mustard vinaigrette
- Traditional Roasted Turkey Breast with buttery herb stuffing, whipped Yukon Gold potatoes, roasted fall vegetables, sage gravy and hot cornbread
- Dark Meat Is Available By Request
- Choice of holiday pies – Pumpkin, Pecan or Apple
Pricing is $35 per person.
Capriccio Restaurant will offer a 3 course Thanksgiving Dinner from 4 pm to 9:30 pm.
First Course – Choice of
- Butternut Squash with fall spice and prosciutto toast
- Poached Pear Salad with frisee arugula, herb goat cheese, cranberry walnut crostini and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Traditional Roasted Turkey or Turducken with herb and fennel sausage stuffing, whipped Yukon Gold potatoes, spaghetti squash and gravy
- Pumpkin Cannoli Cheesecake
- Apple Streusel Tart with butter pecorino cream
Pricing is $55 per person. Reservations are strongly suggested.
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City is just steps from the world renowned beach and the iconic Atlantic City Boardwalk. Resorts Casino is known as the “luckiest casino” in Atlantic City for slots. Get lucky on the casino floor. Resorts features an indoor/outdoor pool, 10 restaurants, full service spa, 2 theaters, salon, fitness center, bars, lounges, live entertainment and retail shops.
If you’d like to visit Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City for Thanksgiving, click here and you can save $8 to $34 on your stay.