If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
A visit to Ocean City Boardwalk is fun any time, but it would be very special on the last weekend of this month, September 29 and 30 and October 1, 2023. That’s when the Oceans Calling Festival is there!
Oceans Calling is a 3 day music festival in partnership with musicians O.A.R. It will feature more than 30 performances on 3 stages and is on the classic Ocean City Boardwalk.
The festival has assembled an incredible lineup of talented and popular singers and musicians. Go to the festival and let the waves of music flow over you.
- Jack Johnson – Singer and songwriter known for his work in the acoustic and soft rock genres.
- Alanis Morissette – Singer/songwriter known for her emotive mezzo-soprano voice and her confession songwriting.
- O.A.R. – Rock band from Rockville, Maryland. Hits include “That Was A Crazy Game Of Poker,” “I Feel Home,” “Hey Girl,” and “Black Rock.”
- Slightly Stoopid
- Third Eye Blind
- Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Declan McKenna
- Peach Pit
- Toad The Wet Sprocket
- Devon Gilfillian
- Calder Allen
- John Mayer – Singer, songwriter, and guitarist. Hits include “Waiting On The World To Change,” “Say,” “No Such Thing,” and “Who Says.”
- Sheryl Crow – Singer, songwriter, and musician. Hits include “All I Wanna Do,” “Soak Up The Sun,” and “It Makes Me Happy.”
- Noah Kahan
- Jimmy Eat World
- Matt and Kate
- Gin Blossom
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
- Pup Punk
- The New Respects
- Virginia Coalition
- Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs
- White Reaper
- The Lumineers – An alternative folk band from Denver. Hits include “Stubborn Love,” “Ophelia,” “Angela,” and “Cleopatra.”
- Weezer – A rock band known for hits like “Island In The Sun,” “Say It Ain’t So,” and “Buddy Holly.”
- Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
- Dirty Heads
- Grace Potter
- The Wallflowers
- Fitz & The Tantrums
- The Driver Era
- G. Love & Special Sauce
- Joe P
- Robert Randolph Band
There will be a Special set by O.A.R. and Friends on Sunday.
The Festival will be hosted by Jason Biggs. Acclaimed chefs making special appearances include Robert Irvine and Amanda Freitag. They will be giving cooking demonstrations that celebrate the region.
Top local food trucks will be at the festival with delicious east coast bites available for purchase.
Explore the Ocean City tradition of taking amusement park rides, playing games and more. It’s all located inside the festival grounds.
I’ll bet you’d like a way to save money on the Oceans Calling Festival. If you buy a three day ticket, you’ll save over one hundred dollars off buying them separately. Some online ticket brokers have the 3 day tickets going for $325. Purchase the 3 day ticket here and you can save $123 (37% discount) on each ticket.
If you need single day tickets, buy them here and you can save
- $55 (30% discount) on a ticket for Friday
- $123 (39% discount) on a ticket for Saturday
- $25 (20% discount) on a ticket for Sunday
These tickets are selling out fast. You need to act quickly if you want to get these deals.