If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Sip your way through fine wine, cider and spirits at the 11th annual Putnam County Wine & Food Fest. The fest is coming to the Mayor’s Park in Cold Springs, New York. Be sure to come thirsty and hungry. Enjoy a day filled with wine tasting, delicious food, live music and great shopping.
The fest showcases the finest food and spirits available in the Hudson Valley. Sample wine, cider or spirits. Some of the area’s top food vendors will be there with delectable dishes, snacks and desserts for purchase.
You can sip a bold red wine or a crisp white. You’ll have fun comparing notes with other wine lovers. Expand your palette and you might even find a new favorite. If so, you can purchase a bottle or a case.
Participating vendors will include
- Big guy hot sauces
- Nikki C’s Seafood & Catering
- Le Mone
- Cooper’s Daughter Spirits at Olde York Farm
- Freefall Sangria
- Finger Lakes Harvest
- Liquid Fables
- Zugibe Vineyards
- Taconic Distillery
- Farmbody Skin Care
- Gusto Delia Vita Olive Oil & Olivewood
- Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery
- Springbrook Hollow Farm Distillery
- Soldier Solutions
- MANOR SANGRIA
- Prudential Financial
- Ferreira Carpentry Winery
- K Bloody Mary Mix
- Nemeth Orchard
- Personal Scents
- S&C Food Cart
- Psychic readings by Sandra
- Sage Wings
- Senor P
- Shady Knoll Orchards & Distillery
Bring a blanket or lawn chairs and settle in to enjoy live music. There will also be cooking and mixology demonstrations. The entertainment schedule for Saturday is
- 11:30 – Bernell Henry, a Caribbean Vibe Street Drum Band Member
- 12:30 – The New Administration
- 1:30 – Chef Marcus
- 2:15 – The Cadillac Brothers
- 3:00 – School of Rock Band
- 4:00 – DJ Saggy, Also Known As Tennyson
- 12 pm – The Levins
- 1 pm – Eugene Tyler Band
- 2:15 pm – Chef Marcus
- 3 pm – The Cadillac Brothers
- 3:45 – Steel Band
You can purchase cold craft or local beer in the Beer Tent. There will be games for the kids so bring the whole family to this fun filled outdoor fest.
Cold Springs is within 22 miles of Beacon, Newburgh, Peekskill, Stony Point, Spring Valley, Poughkeepsie and New City, Cold Springs is 49 miles from Newark, Jersey City and New York City.
Are you looking for a way to save money on the fest? Click here and you can save $6 (20% discount) on each ticket.