If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Boston Event Guide is hosting this year’s hottest New Year’s Eve party. Say goodbye to 2021 with music, dancing, dinner and drinks in the Westin Hotel Copley Place’s Grand Ballroom.
Dress in your best cocktail dress or suit and be prepared to have a blast. This is an upscale dinner party featuring top tier entertainment. This rocking New Year Eve Ball will have one of Boston’s top DJs spinning the hits as well as live music by the Gainsville Road Band.
The Gainsville Road Band is Boston’s best party band. They are well known throughout New England for their diverse mix of musical genres and eras.
Dinner will be from 7 pm to 8:30 pm with North End Themed Dinner Stations and a cash bar. The dinner includes
- Chopped Caesar Salad with croutons and parmesan cheese
- Coffee Braised Short Ribs, turnips, brunnoise peppers, red wine
- Orecchietta Pasta, rosemary, lemon, capers and fried sage
- Baked Scrod with olive tapenade, anchovies and tomato
- Roasted Organic Turkey, cranberry, bread stuffing and giblet gravy
- Herb Focaccia, artisan breads
Farm To Table
- Braised Brussels Sprouts
- Waxed Bean Blend with maple reduction
- Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes with toasted garlic
- Yam Souffle with nutmeg
- Apple Gallete with caramel
- Deconstructed Pumpkin Pie Shots with maple pecans
- Hazelnut Napoleon with cherries, mascarpone mousse and vanilla glaze
- Snickerdoodles with cinnamon and nutmeg
- Pecan Bourbon Butter
Coffee Service including Decaf and Tea
There will be a Tuscan Table Appetizer Reception with dancing and party favors from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm. This includes
- Tuscan Table Antipasto Board
- Assorted Italian Meats, including mortadella, speck, Rosetta de Lyon, sopressata, porchetta and salame
- Grilled Fresh Vegetables
- Fresh mozzarella, marinated olives, cured tomato, peppadew peppers, artichokes, fennel
- Ciabatta, bread sticks, onion focaccia
The New Year Eve Ball will be from 9:30 pm to 2 am. Party favors will be given out, including tiaras and party hats.
DJ Peter will be spinning the hits through the decades. The Gainsville Road Band will be performing. Rock out on the dance floor and dance away the last night of 2021.
There will be plenty of cash bars with cocktails, beer, wine and champagne available for purchase. This celebration extravaganza is certain to be memorable.
There will be a silent auction and all the proceeds from it will go to Ellie Fund. Items auctioned in the past have included Boston sports memorabilia, hotel packages, Barbour coats and more.
As the clock ticks closer to midnight, the music will stop, Join in on the countdown to the New Year. Have fun partying your way into 2022!
There are 3 different tickets to this event.
- Admission for 1 to New Year Eve Ball from 9:30 pm to 2 am – Click here and you can save $70 (46% discount).
- Admission for 1 to Appetizer Reception from 8:30 pm to 2 am – Click here and you can save $200 (66% discount).
- Admission for 1 to Dinner from 7 pm to 2 am – Click here and you can save $99 (33% discount).
Click here to take advantage of one of these great coupons to save money.
The Westin Hotel Copley Place is a AAA Four Diamond hotel in Boston’s Back Bay area. Its rooms feature premium bedding on pillowtop beds and LED TVs with cable channels. The hotel has four restaurants and a lounge. There is a 24 hour fitness studio, a day spa and a conference center.
If you’d like to book a stay at this hotel, click here to get the best available price.