If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Gossip Girl Sites Tour New York City
I know you love Gossip Girl. So why don’t you see what it’s like to live like Blair Waldorf and Serena van der Woodsen?
You can do just that on the Gossip Girls Site Tour! It is a three-hour guided bus tour in Midtown Manhattan and the Upper East Side. Along the way, you’ll stop or pass by the very locations that scenes from the hit CW TV show took place.
These locations could include:
- The Empire Hotel where the van der Woodsen and Bass family lived and the site of Chuck Bass’s business
- The Constance Billard School for Girls & St. Jude’s School for Boys
- Henri Bendel, a place Blair and Serena shop
- The Vera Wang boutique that Blair tried her wedding gown on in
- Dylan’s Candy Bar, the candy store where Dan Humphrey helped Vanessa Abrams shop for Nate Archibald
- Grand Central Terminal, which was featured in the pilot when Serena returns to New York City from boarding school
- The Fifth Avenue Building Blair lives in
- The Metropolitan Museum of Arts Steps where a lot of iconic scenes from the show were filmed
Another really cool thing about this tour is that is actually narrated by local New York City actresses and actors. So along the way, you will also learn little known facts and behind the scenes information about the cast and crew of Gossip Girl!
The tour begins at Madison Ave between 50th and 51st Street in front of The Lotte Palace Hotel. It ends at the Grand Central Station. You must be 13 years old or older to take the tour unless you are accompanied by an adult.
Looking for a coupon to help you save money on this tour? Well, the tour normally costs $56. But you can get an automatic coupon by clicking here. Then you only have to pay $50, a savings of $6! So take advantage of this great deal while it lasts!