If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
New York City’s Central Park has been featured in over 300 movies since 1908. This two hour walking tour will take you to more than thirty film locations in the park. Your guide will be an actor or actress with film or TV credits. Some of the highlights on this tour include
- Tavern On The Green from Ghostbusters and Wall Street
- Loeb Central Park Boathouse from When Harry Met Sally and Sex & The City
- The Mall featured in Breakfast At Tiffany’s and Kramer vs Kramer
- Wolfman Skating Rink from Love Story
- The Bow Bridge as seen in Manhattan
- The Naumberg Bandshell featured in Hair
- The Conservatory as seen in Stewart Little
You can feed the pigeons in the same spot Macaulay Culkin did in Home Alone II. Try walking where the cast of Glee danced and sang I Love New York. Visit Bethesda Terrace featured iin The Avengers, Elf and Delivery Man. The tour also highlights from Independence Day, Crocodile Dundee, The Producers and Godspell. Your tour will end at Columbus Circle which was featured in Taxi Driver, Enchanted and Borat. If you’re a movie buff, you will love this tour.
Book this tour through Viator by July 3, 2018, and you can save 20% off the regular rate.