If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you planning a trip to New York City? Then you need to get the Sightseeing Pass!
Now, why is the Sightseeing Pass so important for someone visiting New York City? Because it allows you to visit all the top New York City attractions at a fraction of a price!
See, how it works is that you can buy a pass for the duration of your trip. You can buy a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 10 Day Pass.
And then you have admission to over 90 New York City attractions, tours, and restaurants! And these are amazing, iconic attractions!
Plus, every pass purchased includes 4 bus loops of the Gray Line CitySightseeing Double Decker Tour for the duration of your pass.
So what are these attractions? I’m glad you asked! I’m going to tell you what they are, and they are impressive!
- Empire State Building
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
- Top of the Rock
- One World Observatory
- American Museum of Natural History
- Madison Square Garden Tour
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Tour
- Metropolitian Museum of Art
- Macy’s Historical Tour
- New York Botanical Garden
- Tour of St Patrick’s Cathedral – Gold Pass
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Madame Tussauds Celebrity Ticket (with Fast Track)
- Brooklyn Botanical Garden
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Gardens
- Ripley’s Believe it Or Not!
- The Guggenheim Museum
- TimeLooper – Virtual Reality Experience
- Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum (Fast Track)
- NY Historical Society
- The Met Cloisters
- Museum of the City of New York
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Woodbury Common Outlets Flex Ticket
- Whitney Museum Of American Art
- El Museo Del Barrio
- Museum at Eldridge Street
- LOL Times Square Magic
- Staten Island Museum
- Staten Island Children’s Museum
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- International Center of Photography
- LOL Times Square Comedy Club
- Fraunces Tavern Museum
- MoMA PS1
- Museum of American Finance
- The Met Breuer
There are some great bus tours, bike tours, walking tours, and cruise tours that are included in the New York Sightseeing Pass.
As I said before, the Gray Line CitySightseeing Double Decker Tour is included in the price.
But other tours include:
- On Location Tours – When Harry Met Seinfield Bus Tour
- NewYorkTour1 – Broadway Walking Tour
- CitySightseeing New York Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour
- NewYorkTour1 – Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
- Manhattan By Sail – Shearwater Daytime Statue Sail
- Uptown Bus Tour
- On Location Tours – Central Park TV and Movie Sites
- Hush Tours – Walk This Way Thru Harlem Tour
- Food on Foot – Midtown Mix Food Tour
- NewYorkTour1- SoHo and Little Italy Walking Tour
- Food on Foot – East Village Variety Tour
- Wall Street Walks – Secrets of Downtown Walking Tour
- Manhattan By Sail – Clipper City Daytime Statue Sail
- NewYorkTour1 – Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- Downtown Bus Tour
- Food on Foot – Go West Food Tour
- Night Bus Tour
- Urban Oyster Tours – Hamilton Happy Hour Tour
- Brooklyn Unplugged Tours – Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Unplugged Tours – Street Art Workshop Walking Tour
- Manhattan By Sail – Clipper City Jazz Cruise
- Brooklyn Bus Tour
- Grand Central Terminal Audio Tour
- NewYorkTour1 – Highline, Chelsea, Meatpacking Walking Tour
- Wall Street Walks – Wall Street Walking Tour
- Food on Foot Tours – Midtown Winter Food Tour
There are also some great deals for restaurants you can get with this pass.
- Planet Hollywood Restaurant – $15 Towards Lunch
- Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant (Times Square) – Prix Fixe Menu
- Buca di Beppo Restaurant – $15 Towards Lunch
- Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant (Brooklyn) – Prix Fixe Menu
- Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant (Harlem) – Prix Fixe Menu
- Bella Napolil – Receive a free entrée, with pasta or salad, soda and garlic bread
One other thing included in the price of this New York Sightseeing Pass is the Go Airlink Airport Shuttle. This is huge if you are flying into New York City. The airport shuttle works, too, from LaGuardia, JFK, or Newark. It just makes this pass all the more valuable.
So as I said, the Sightseeing Pass already saves you a lot of money. But don’t you want to save even more money? I am sure you would love to get a promo code that would help you save even more money.
Well, I can get you something even better! If you buy the New York Sightseeing Pass here, you automatically save $10! No promo code is even needed! The saving is automatic! It applies to both adult tickets and children’s tickets. So act now while this deal still lasts!