If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Tacos & Tequila Afterwork Sailing Cruise
Let’s face it. 2020 has brought us frustrations and pains we did not anticipate even a year ago. If there was ever a time we needed to kick back and relax after work, now would be that time.
And you can do just that on the Tacos & Tequila Afterwork Sailing Cruise on the Art Gallery Yacht. It takes place on Tuesday nights at 7:00 PM through November 3, 2020. Boarding starts at 6:00 PM and the boat takes off at 7:00 PM. To board, head to the Skyport Marina at 2430 FDR Drive, New York, New York.
And once you get sailing, you are in for one rocking fiesta! You will enjoy the amazing views of New York City – and the decked-out bar! There are two floors of DJs playing great music. And there’s great food and great drinks, as the name would imply! So this could be some much-needed fun and relaxation during a really tough time.
But as I said before, 2020 is a different year. So obviously the organizers had that in mind.
Here are different rules and policies that are in place to ensure this cruise is as safe as possible:
- There are temperature checks when you arrive
- Face masks are required when you enter, leave, and for bathroom breaks
- All tables are 6 feet apart so you can properly socially distance yourself
- You’ll have to social distance yourself throughout the boat
- Hand sanitizer stations are available so you can use those
- There is limited capacity for this cruise to make sure everyone can safely socially distance – which is all the more reason why you should sign up for this cruise ASAP!
Looking for a coupon to save money on this cruise? Well, then, you have come to the right place! Click here and you can save up to 62% on your admission.