If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Winter Restaurant Week in New York City is almost here. It will begin on January 16, 2024, and will go through February 4, 2024. You’ll get two and three course special meals for $30, $45 and $60 per person.
Rosevale Kitchen + Cocktail Room
Located inside the Civilian Hotel, Rosevale Kitchen + Cocktail Room offers New York classics with a modern, cosmopolitan twist. Their rooftop bar offers breathtaking views.
Winter Restaurant Week Dinner: $45
Select 1 from each course
For The Table: $9
- House-made focaccia and country breads
- Shrimp Cocktail with horseradish cocktail sauce and lemon
- Caesar Salad with baby gem lettuce, parmesan, and house croutons
- Greens with mixed lettuce, herbs, and sherry vinaigrette
- Tuna Tartare with peasant toast, lemon, and tabasco mayo
- Burrata with sliced coppa, jimmy nardello pepper, and aged balsamic
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with blood orange and sweet vermouth reduction
- Chilla Zabaguene with moscato d’asti, fresh fruits, and berries
- Seasonal gelato or sorbet
Bring your receipt to starchild rooftop (7th floor) for a buy one get one round.
Civilian Hotel is a 4 Star city center hotel within walking distance of Broadway and Times Square. The rooms have separate sitting areas, 43 inch Smart TVs and premium cable channels.
If you’d like to visit the Civilian Hotel, book your stay here and you can save 22% off the regular rates.
Society Cafe in the Walker Hotel is a market-to-table American restaurant by Chef Manuel Gonzalez Charles. Global influences and the nearby Union Square Greenmarket give you an evolving menu that is locally sourced. Accents of leather, walnut and teal plus a warm fireplace makes for a sophisticated setting.
Restaurant Week Winter 2024
3 Courses Prix Fixe Dinner
- $60 per person
- Salmon Crudo with Pickled Ramp, Creme Fraiche, Salmon Caviar, Guajillo Pepper, and Chervil
- Lacinato Kale Caesar with Grana Padano, Sourdough Tuille, and Marinated Anchovy
- Crispy Sticky Rice with Pickled Cauliflower and Yuzu Kosho Aioli
- Roasted Skate with Celery Root, Turnip, Pinto Potato, Cockles Sunchoke, and Saffron Broth
- Lamb Ragu with House Made Cavatelli, Marjoram, and Grana Padano
- Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Herb and Lemon Yogurt, Pine Nuts, and Gremolata
- Chocolate Tartlet with Wintermint Chantilly
- Affogato with House Vanilla Bean Gelato and Almond Biscotti
Walker Hotel Greenwich Village
Walker Hotel Greenwich Village combines New York City’s Golden Age, the spirit of Greenwich Village and modern luxurious accommodations. You can enjoy its timeless charm and sleek furnishings.
If you’d like to visit the Walker Hotel Greenwich Village, book your stay here and you can save 15% off the regular rates.