If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you haven’t finalized your Easter plans yet, then consider booking a stay at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa.
They have a lot of great Easter activities for the whole family:
- Photos with the Easter Bunny: You can meet The Easter Bunny in the Living Room at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa and get a professional photo package so you can remember this Easter for years to come!
- Easter Crafts at Camp DW: You and/or your kids will have a blast creating your very own special Easter crafts, like Easter Hats, Easter Masks, Easter Bonnets, etc.
- “Hoppy Hour”: Join Camp DW in the Living Room for a fun-filled hour of fun activities for the whole family: Easter trivia, sing-alongs, craft-making and more!
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny: You & your family can join the Easter Bunny for a special breakfast, which includes delicious pancakes with a choice of toppings, served from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Teen Easter Egg Hunt: If you have a teen ages 13 years old to 17 years old, then they can join Camp DW at 7:30 PM on the event lawn for a Twilight Teen Easter Egg Hunt.
- Easter Sunday Sunrise Service: Join Dollywood Chaplain Joey Buck for Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort’s Easter Sunday Sunrise Service at 7:15 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt: On Easter, you & your family can join the Easter Bunny at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa for a traditional Easter Egg hunt beginning at 9:00 AM (after the end of the Sunday Sunrise Service!).
- Easter Sunday Brunch: From 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, you & your family can enjoy an Easter Sunday celebration at Song & Hearth, where you can enjoy servings of roasted turkey, honey baked ham & more!
You can bundle your stay at Dollywood’s Dream More Resort & Dollywood theme park tickets by booking your vacation through Reserve Pigeon Forge, and you can save a lot of money by doing this.