If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Located in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area, Bethesda, Maryland, is home to many world renowned restaurants, shopping options and arts venues.
The 31st annual Taste of Bethesda will be coming to Bethesda’s Woodmont Triangle on Saturday, October 1, 2022, from 11 am to 4 pm. This famous food and music festival will be bringing 60 restaurants offering their signature dishes, beer and wine for purchase to the heart of Bethesda.
MoMo Chicken + Grill will be offering wings and bulgogi with rice bowl. Chaia Tacos will feature braised mushroom tacos, potato tacos and hibiscus iced tea. Try samosa, spanakopita, haus dogs or crabcake sliders. Indulge in cupcakes, strawberry kiwi, opera cake or berries and cream crepe.
2022 participating restaurants include
- Casa Oaxaca
- Alatri Bros
- The Big Greek Cafe
- Dog Haus Biergarten
- Avenue Cafe
- Hawkers Asian Street Food
- Corelia Cafe & Lounge
- ZAO Stamina Ramen
- Bethesda Curry Kitchen
- Poke Dojo
- Henry’s Sweet Retreat
- BlBlBOP Asian Grill
- Chaia Tacos
- True Food Kitchen
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
- Hanaro Sushi
- MoMo Chicken + Grill
- Duck Duck Goose
- World of Beer
- Kadhai Indian Restaurant
- Seventh Stage
- Leo & Lily
- The Original Pancake House
- Tout de Sweet
- Nothing Bundt Cake Bethesda
- Levain Bakery
- Oishii Ramen & Tea Bar
- Paris In Town
- The Red Bandana Bakery
- Medium Rare
- Smoke BBQ
- Smoothie King
- Spanish Diner
Admission to Taste of Bethesda is free, but tickets must be purchased for the food offerings. Four tickets cost $5. Each food serving can cost from one to four tickets.
Taste of Bethesda will have an area for children’s activities. They can enjoy arts and crafts, balloon animals and face painting.
Five different stages will host local and national talented performers.
2022 Entertainment Schedule
- 11 am Furia Flamenca
- 12 pm Soul in Motion
- 1 pm Culkin School of Irish Dance
- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm 8 Ohms Band
- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Black Masala
- 11:15 am to 1:15 pm Patrick Alban & Noche Latina
- 1:45 pm to 3:45 pm Carly Harvey
St. Elmo Stage
- 11:15 am to 1:15 pm Jay Byrd & The Musical Trust
- 1:45 pm to 3:45 pm Wes Tucker & The Skillets
- 11 am to 1 pm Sara Jones
If you’d like to visit Bethesda for the Taste of Bethesda festival, you should consider the following hotels. They are all offering discounted rates which can save you some money.
- Omni Shoreham Hotel 15% Discount
- Red Roof Inn PLUS + Washington, D.C. 15% Discount
- Grover Park Hotel 15% Discount
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Bethesda 10% Discount
- Eden Park Guest House 10% Discount
- Hilton Washington Executive Meeting Center 10% Discount
- The Rockville Hotel, a Ramada by Wyndham 10% Discount
- Days Inn by Wyndham Washington D.C. 10% Discount
- The Avery Georgetown 10% Discount
- The Churchill Hotel 5% Discount