If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you like to eat delicious food and drink craft beer, you’re going to love the South Carolina Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival! And who in Columbia doesn’t love to do at least one of those things?
This Festival is coming to the South Carolina State Fairgrounds at Gate #6 on George Rogers Boulevard on May 27. It will feature some of the area’s best food trucks serving fan favorite dishes.
Participating food trucks include
- Rollingwiththefood with smash burgers, hot dogs and French fries
- Billy G’s Carolina BBQ
- SeaSoul Melody with seafood and soul food
- Scott Benny’s American and International Cuisine with tacos, jerk chicken and oxtails
- Ethio-Indi Alkaline & Vegan Cuisine
- Kona Ice with tropical shaved ice
- Cque with brisket, BBQ and ribs
- Wild Caught Seafood with hot and cold lobster rolls and fish and shrimp tacos
- Scotch Bonnet Authentic Jamaican Restaurant
- StrEATS with shrimp wrap, Philly and gyros
- Frozen Grapes
- Smash City Burgers
- Rib Brothers BBQ
- Tamashi with Japanese Rice Bowls
- Molly’s Fish & Chips
- MainEatz with Southern chicken and shrimp
- Smokin Gringos BBQ
- The Donut Shack with mini donuts
- JonesZee Concessions with chicken wings, fries and funnel cakes
- The BBQ Bus with BBQ and seafood
- The Gnosk Pit
- Lobster Dogs with Maine style lobster and crab and shrimp rolls
- Ashley’s Yummy Tummy with birria tacos, nachos and noodles
- Chazitos Latin Cuisine with Latin fusion
- The SnoBar Truck with alcohol push pops and frozen desserts
- Charleston Caribbean Fresh Food Truck with low country Caribbean
- Caroline Cruisin Food & Things with American cuisine
- Mack’s Poppin Kettle Korn with 50 flavors of kettle korn
- King of Fire with wood fired pizza
- That Won Truck with Asian Food with a Southern twist
- Tropical Paradise with funnel cake, lemonade and smoothies
- Chuckie Cheez Steaks & Hoagies
- Kristyna’s Authentic Polish Food
- Pelican’s SnoBalls with shaved ice
- K’s Buffalo Wings with wings and chicken tenders
- Fifi’s Hibachi with hibachi platters with chicken, shrimp and steak
- Lib’s Diner with classic diner food with a culinary twist
- Hillbilly Soda Shack with old fashioned soda and floats
- Too Sauc’D Up with wings and fries
So many choices!
And here’s the breweries whose delicious craft beers and ciders you can enjoy at the festival.
- Commonhouse Aleworks from North Charleston
- Goose Island Beer Co. from Chicago
- Allagash Brewing Company from Portland, Maine
- Magner’s Cider from Ireland
- Southern Barrel Brewing Co. from Bluffton
- Hi-Wire Brewing from Asheville
- Stone Brewing from Escondido, California’
- Woodchuck Hard Cider from Middleburg, Vermont
- Kona Brewing Company from Hawaii
- Devils Backbone Basecamp Beerpub from Roseland, Virginia
- Sugar Creek Brewing Company from Charlotte
- Peak Drift Brewing Company from Columbia
- Victory Brewing Company from Downingtown, Pennsylvania
- Margaritaville Brewing Co. from St. Louis
- Wild Leap Brew Co. from LaGrange, Georgia
- New Belgium Brewing Company from Fort Collins, Colorado
- Golden Road Brewing from Los Angeles
- Elysian Brewing from Seattle
- Columbia Craft Brewing Company from Columbia
- Steel Hands Brewing from Greensboro
- Palmetto Brewing Co. from Charleston
- Catawba Brewing Co. from Morganton
- Wicked Weed Brewing from Asheville
- Appalachian Mountain Brewery from Boone
- Bold Rock Hard Cider from Nellysford, Virginia
- Narragansett Brewing Company from Providence
- Bojangles Hard Tea from Charlotte
- Savage Craft Ale Works from West Columbia
The festival also features local and regional artisans that sell handcrafted goods and packaged food products.
- Southern Certified with tumblers
- Karen Joyce Design with jewelry
- Your CBD Store
- Smilin’ Sweets with red velvet cheesecake cupcakes
- O Snipuls Bath & Body with soap, skin care and candles
- Carolina Cooper’s Pantry with healthy dog treats
- Southern Sparkle with original fairy hair
- Sista Sweetz with sweet treats
- Crazy Chemist Candles with 100% Soy Wax Candles
- Dankreation Handmade Hawaii Wood with jewelry and wood
- The Lemonade Twins – 7 year old twins sell their multiflavored lemonade
- Sun’s Jewelry with jewelry and resin art
Bring your friends and family. Take along lawn chairs or blankets and get comfortable having fun in the sun. Try different cuisines from different food trucks.
A local DJ will be there and you can dance the afternoon away. Enjoy beers but know that the last call for beer will be a half hour before the end of the festival.
This really is the ultimate food truck and craft beer experience in Columbia!
Are you looking for a way to save money on admission to the festival? Of course, you are. Book your ticket here and you can save $1.50 to $6 (30% discount).
It should be noted that food and drink will be sold separately from admission.