If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’ve been looking for an electronic music festival, then you are in luck. Ubbi Dubbi Festival is coming to Panther Island Pavilion in Fort Worth, Texas, on April 23 and 24, 2022.
Prepare to have your mind blown by music mayhem. You can expect a cross section of genres, including techno, house, bass and trance and everything in between. Experience a sensory overload of electronic goodness with top of the line audio and visual production.
This spring time festival has so much talent and so many headliners, it will run for two days. Mark off these days on your calendar because you won’t want to miss a minute of this fantastic event!
The gates will open at 3 pm on Saturday and Sunday and the festival will go until 12 am on both nights.
The schedule for Saturday is as follows
- 3 pm to 3:50 pm Decadon
- 3:50 pm to 4:40 pm Covex
- 4:40 pm to 5:30 pm AU5 X Chime
- 5:30 pm to 6:20 pm Blanke
- 6:20 pm to 7:20 pm Trivecta
- 7:25 pm to 8:25 pm Dabin
- 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm Black Tiger Sex Machine
- 9:40 pm to 10:40 pm Alison Wonderland
- 10:45 pm to 12 am Excision
- 3 pm to 3:45 pm Jfrank
- 3:45 pm to 4:45 pm Kumarion
- 4:45 pm to 5:45 pm Smoakland
- 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm Wreckno
- 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm Mize
- 8:45 pm to 9:45 pm Jantsen
- 9:45 pm to 10:45 pm Peekaboo
- 10:45 pm to 12 am Minnesota
The schedule for Sunday is
- 3 pm to 3:20 pm Cookie Doe
- 3:20 pm to 4:20 pm Vindata
- 4:20 pm to 5:20 pm Nurko
- 5:20 pm to 6:20 pm William Black
- 6:20 pm to 7:20 Regard
- 7:20 pm to 8:20 pm Gorgon City
- 8:20 pm to 9:35 pm Diplo
- 9:40 pm to 10:40 pm Zeds Dead
- 10:40 pm to 12 am Tiesto
- 3 pm to 3:50 pm Redrum
- 3:50 pm to 4:40 pm Notlo
- 4:40 pm to 5:30 pm tiedye ky
- 5:30 pm to 6:25 pm Memba
- 6:25 pm to 7:25 pm Rome in Silver
- 7:25 pm to 8:25 pm Tripp St
- 8:25 pm to 9:25 pm Inzo
- 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm Apashe
- 10:45 pm to 12 am CloZee
This will be a scorcher of a festival and an experience you’ll never forget.
Are you looking for a way to save money on the Ubbi Dubbi Festival? Of course, you are and you’ve come to the right place. Click here and you can save $21 to $23 (46% to 48% discount) on each ticket. Don’t delay, this deal is too good to last very long.