If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Key West, Florida is a wonderful travel destination. Like a lot of great travel destinations, it has its own unique culture. And a great way to experience this culture is through their food.
That is why a food tour is such a great travel activity when you visit a city. It is a great way to experience the city’s culture. And of course, it enables you to eat some delicious foods!
I want to tell you about a couple of great food tours. And I also want to let you know how you can save money on these tours!
Historic Seaport Food Tour
A great way to enjoy Key West’s Cuban, Caribbean & Seafood culinary influences is through this Historic Seaport Food Tour. It is a guided tour where you’ll leave the historic seaport and make your way into some of the most colorful neighborhoods in Key West. It is a small group tour so you get personal service from your tour guide. You learn a lot about Key West’s history on the tour. You learn about how Cubans & Bahamians influenced the unique culture of Key West.
And of course, you get some delicious food. You get to enjoy food and drink at around four to five locations. Some of the cuisine you may sample include:
- Locally-caught fish tacos
- Key West pink shrimp
- Lobster mac and cheese
- Cuban sandwiches
- Key lime pie
Some of the restaurants and eateries you’ll visit could include:
- Garbo’s Grill, whose specialties include tacos made with mahi-mahi, mango, and jalapeno
- Bagatelle, a Caribbean-inspired restaurant in a 19th-century Conch-style home that is most famous for its lobster macaroni and cheese
- Lagerheads Beach Bar, a funky eatery that serves traditional food like Cuban sandwiches
- Eaton Street Seafood Market, where you can sample Key West pink shrimp with a glass of white wine
In between stops, you can even marvel at the gorgeous sights of Key Wes, like its palm tree-lined streets or its pastel-hued homes.
Looking for a discount code for this tour? I can give you something even better! Just click here and you can automatically save up to $3.80 per ticket. No discount code or promo code is even needed as the saving is automatic!
Southernmost Food Tour
This is a 3-hour guided food tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide takes you off typical touristy streets so you can really experience Key West like a local.
You’ll go to four “mom and pop” eateries around Key West.
- El Siboneym, which serves traditional Cuban cuisine like juicy pork, Cuban coffeee, and rice and bean
- The Rum bar, which is a historic speakeasy with a menu of more than 365 rums
- Mangoes, a Caribbean restaurant which serves local fresh fish tacos & conch fritters with dipping sauce
- Moondog’s, whose specialties include Key lime pie with a buttery graham cracker crust
Along with getting delicious food and drinks, you also learn about Key West’s food, architecture, and history from your guide.
Looking for a discount code for this tour! Once again, you can get something even better if you click here. Then you can save up to $3.80 on your ticket and no discount code is needed because the saving is automatic!