If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Maryland Restaurant Week will be back for its third year on September 16 to 25, 2022. For ten days, restaurants across the state will be offering special menus, discounts or seasonal fare for dine in, curbside or carryout. So help celebrate Maryland’s restaurant industry, expand your palate and get some good deals.
Taste your way across the state of Maryland. From 5 Star dining to comfort foods to seafood dishes to international cuisine, it’s all featured during Restaurant Week.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Pier 5 Hotel
Ruth’s Chris Steak House in the Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton offers perfect steaks, delectable dishes, warm hospitality and good times that never end. Its Restaurant Week Special is a 3 course dinner for $45 per person that includes
Soup Or Salad – Choose 1
- Steak House Salad with iceberg baby lettuce, grape tomatoes, garlic, croutons and red onions
- Caesar with fresh romaine hearts, romano cheese, creamy Caesar dressing, shaved Parmesan and fresh ground pepper
- Louisiana Seafood Gumbo with andouille sausage, shrimp and crab meat
Entree Selections – Choose 1
- Petite Filet with tender, corn fed Midwestern beef, broiled to your liking
- Pork Loin with premium reserve pork loin that’s juicy and flavorful
- Spicy Salmon with seared salmon and crispy shrimp honey Thai sauce
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with over roasted free range chicken breast, garlic, herb cheese and lemon butter
- Mashed Potatoes
- Creamed Spinach
Restaurant Week Bonus
- Add any dessert, $2 off
- Add any appetizer, $3 off
Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore is at the heart of the Inner Harbor and is just steps from the National Aquarium and Pier Six Pavilion. The hotel provides a free shuttle to Fells Point and Johns Hopkins Hospital. You’ll get free WiFi and there are pet friendly rooms.
If you’d like to visit Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton, click here to see how you can save money on your stay.
Hunters’ Tavern – The Tidewater Inn
Hunters’ Tavern – The place to celebrate since 1949
Located in the historic Tidewater Inn, Hunters’ Tavern offers award winning happy hour specials, breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Soup, salad and appetizers are offered between lunch and dinner service.
Its Restaurant Week Special is a 3 course meal for $30 per person.
First Course – Choose 1
- Cup of Turtle Soup
- House Salad
- Caesar Salad
Second Course – Choose 1
- Tavern Crab Cake with French beans, mash and mustard sauce (GF)
- Halibut Picatta with Jasmine rice, sauteed spinach, diced tomatoes, capers and lemon beurre blanc (GF)
- Chicken Under Brick with ½ bird, boneless thigh, loaded cream corn with bacon and cheddar and crisp sweet potatoes (GF)
- Smith Island Cake
The Tidewater Inn is in the historic district of Easton, Maryland. It is steps away from the Avalon Theatre and the Historic Society of Talbot County. You can enjoy a terrace, garden, library and the Terrasse Spa at the inn.
If you’d like to visit The Tidewater Inn, click here and you can get 16% off the regular rate.
Coral Reef Restaurant & Bar – Holiday Inn & Suites Ocean City
The Coral Reef Restaurant & Bar in the Ocean City Holiday Inn & Suites is at the boardwalk in Ocean City on Atlantic Avenue. It features an extensive menu of island cuisine and local favorites. Enjoy burgers, seafood, sandwiches, soups and salads.
Coral Reef’s Restaurant Special is a three course meal for $55 per person.
Choose A Starter
- Crab Mac & Cheese with crab, mascarpone, tarragon, cream and parmesan breadcrumbs
- Crab Dip with lump crab, marinated artichokes, mascarpone, Old Bay, smoked paprika and cheddar cheese
- city with hot honey Old Bay sauce
- Brussel Sprouts with fried butternut squash, bacon, smoked blue cheese and sherry + Vermont maple vinaigrette
Choose Two Entrees
- Salmon with applewood bacon wrapped, maple glaze, white beans, basil, sorrel and lemon
- Island Ribs with brown sugar + black pepper crust, coffee BBQ, roasted garlic and parmesan French fries
- Crabcake with sweet potato + brussel sprouts hash, cumin and roasted cauliflower puree
- Short Rib with miso sweet potato puree and pickled red cabbage
- The Classic with lettuce, tomato, grilled onion, brioche and American cheese
- Turkey Avocado BLT with oven roasted turkey, butter lettuce, tomato, thick cut bacon, avocado, basil and dijon aioli and multigrain bread
Choose A Dessert
- Coral Reef Pumpkin Cheesecake with maple whipped cream and cinnamon streusel
- Oreo Parfait with chocolate mousse, whipped cream and crushed oreos
Holiday Inn & Suites Ocean City has beautifully renovated spacious suites offering laid back luxury at the most prestigious boardwalk address. Enjoy stunning coastline views from your private balcony. The hotel has two elevated pools overlooking the beach scene.
If you’d like to visit the Holiday Inn & Suites Ocean City, an IHG Hotel, click here and you can save 10% off the regular rate.