If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Restaurant Week in Charleston begins on January 12, 2023, and will run for 11 days. Charleston’s many fine chefs can showcase their talents. Foodies can try new restaurants and get some good deals. So get out there and expand your palate!
Sapphire Restaurant (the Marriott Charleston)
Sapphire Restaurant in the Marriott Charleston is offering a Restaurant Week Dinner. Select one from each category and it’s 3 for $45 per person.
- Oysters Rockefeller with spinach, garlic, sambuca and bread crumbs
- Warm Spinach Salad with red grapes, crumbled blue cheese and warm bacon dressing GF
- Sweet Onion Hushpuppy with onion, fresh corn and honey sumac butter
- Apple Brined Pork Chop with herb roasted red potato and fried brussel sprouts
- Pan Seared Grouper with ratatouille and roasted red pepper aioli GF
- Filet Oscar with hollandaise sauce, lump crab, asparagus and whipped potato GF
- Mushroom Gnocchi with cremini, roasted red peppers, parmesan and peas VEG
- Chocolate Pot de Creme
- Port Wine Poached Pear GF
- Grand Marnier Creme Brulee GF
The Marriott Charleston blends true Southern hospitality with the best of modern accommodations. The hotel overlooks the Ashley River and offers easy access to beautiful downtown Charleston. Watch the sun set over the Ashley with a cocktail at their rooftop bar.
If you’d like to visit the Marriott Charleston, click here and you can save 23% off the regular rate.
The Swamp Fox Restaurant (the Francis Marion Hotel)
The Swamp Fox Restaurant in the Francis Marion Hotel is participating in the Restaurant Week.
Restaurant Week Lunch Menu – 2 For $20
- Fried Green Tomato with Sweet and Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Jam and Local Goat Cheese
- Bacon and Cheddar Hushpuppies with Bacon and Jalapeno Maple Syrup
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Benne Seed Vinaigrette, Local Honey and Tomato Aioli
- She Crab Soup with Lump Crab Meat and Sherry
- Apple and Kale Salad with Granny Smith Apples, Shaved Radish, Smoked Pecans, Split Creek Feta Cheese, BenneSeed and Honey Vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad with Torn Romaine Hearts, Croutons, Shaved Parmesan, Cracked Peppercorn and Anchovy Dressing
- Southern Fried Chicken with Braised Sea Island Peas, Collard Greens and Horse Creek Farm Honey
- Pan Seared Salmon with Brussel Sprouts and Winter Squash Succotash, Smoked Pork Belly and Cider Beurre Blanc
- Crab Cake Sandwich with Pan Seared Crab Cake, Brioche Bun, Lettuce, Tomato, Shaved , Vidalia Onions with Remoulade Sauce
- Shrimp & Grits with Lobster Tasso Gravy, Peppers, Onions and Stone Ground Pepperjack Grits
- Sweet Potato Agnolotti with Lacinato Kale, Roasted Winter Squash, Browned Butter, Shaved Radish and Sage
- Warm Browned Butter Cake with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Carmel Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Torte with Fresh Whipped Cream and Chocolate Ganache
- Daily Cheesecake – Ask Server For Details
Please choose one entree and either an appetizer or a dessert.
The Francis Marion Hotel has been a Charleston landmark since the 1920s. Rising over the historic district, it offers spectacular views of Charleston Harbor and historic mansions. Its spacious guest rooms and suites offer plush furnishings, marble baths and historic charm.
If you’d like to visit the Francis Marion Hotel, click here and you can save 35% off the regular rate.
The Watch: Rooftop Kitchen & Spirits (The Restoration Hotel)
The Restoration Hotel’s The Watch: Rooftop Kitchen & Spirits is offering a Restaurant Week Lunch – 2 courses for $23 per person.
- Shredded Lettuce, Pi* Deviled Eggs with Local Farm Eggs, Dijonaise, Smoked Paprika and Bacon
- Truffle Fries with White Truffle Oil, Giana Padona, Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Onion Aioli
- Cauliflower Soup with Garlic, Chili Oil and Scallions
- Watch Burger with two 4 ounce Patties of Short Rib and Brisket Blend, American Cheese, Shredded Lettuce, Red Onions, Watch Sauce, Pickles, Brioche Bun and Fries
- Fried Chicken Sandwich with Habanero Buttermilk Battered Fried Chicken, Alabama White Sauce, Pickles Brioche Bun and Fries
- P.E.I. Mussels with Prince Edwards Island Mussels, Chardonnay Broth, Dijon, Chilies, Garlic and Grilled Bread
Conde Nast TravelerReaders Choice Awards voted The Restoration the Number One Hotel in Charleston. It is located in downtown Charleston in the center of it all. Enjoy a luxurious boutique experience with two and three bedroom residences and luxury suites.
If you’d like to visit The Restoration, click here and you can save 36% off the regular rate.